56|With You I'd Dance

[Colette's pov]

I've already listened to the whole Red (Taylor's Version) album, as well as 30 by Adele. 3 hours had passed.

Wait...3 whole hours?

Hm, time really flies, isn't it? It's already 12 am! I almost fell asleep on the couch, even though I know I couldn't. The raining sounds were still so loud...

"Lady, we're closing. Please would you move away??" A worker came to me and said politely.

"Uh, oh, alright. I'll leave. Thanks for letting me to be here." I smiled and stood up from the couch, yawning.

I put my earphones and my phone into the bag, then walked out of the museum. It's still raining so heavily...sighing, I took a deep breath. I guess it's the only way, huh...Looking around, I found the path with the most trees. Then stepped into the rain, going to the bus station as quick as possible.

Once as I stepped out, the raindrops dropped on me hard, making me shivered. Woah...maybe I should've brought a jacket or something...anyways, I just walked in the rain with my highest speed without slipping down. The night was dark. The only light was the street lights. Hmm...maybe I should leave earlier only if I knew it would only rain even more...

"Ay, wait!" I yelled as I saw a bus ready to drive away. The driver seemed to see me as he stopped the bus immediately to wait for me.

Breathing heavily, I still got into the bus. Then I used my card to pay for the ride. "Hmm...poor lady. Forgot your umbrella?" The driver asked in sympathy as he saw me walking in like a wet goat.

"Well, not really." I laughed, embarrassed. "I gave my umbrella to a woman and her kid. I think she needs it more than I do." I explained

"Wow, that's a really kind action." The driver said. "Just sit! No need to worry about the wetness. I'll clean it anyway."

"Thanks." I smiled and sat near the window in this empty bus.

"Why are you out alone, though?" The driver asked as he continued driving.

"Hm, actually I came with my friend, but..."

The next 10 minutes weren't too bad. The driver was really gentle and kind. We chatted for a good while to kill time and he's very willing to listen. Those minutes passed real soon and I got to the bus stop that was the one where was near my house the most. Well, still a few minutes away.

"It's nice to have you here, Colette. Goodnight." The driver said as I walked down from the bus.

"You too! I enjoy your company and jokes." I laughed and waved at him one last time. He nodded and drove away.

So here I am, alone on the street, walking in the rain again. I stopped rushing eventually since I'm already all wet. Moreover I actually kinda enjoy this freedom when no one is watching and I could just wandered around. Yes, I wandered around instead of immediately going back home. Breathing the fresh air is my own kind of therapy, I'd say.

Wandering around, I absentmindedly got to Starr Park, and everything was closed already. The lights were off and it looked kind of dreadful, not gonna lie. Turning away, I began walking on the road which I was super familiar with, which was the one I took almost everyday because of work.

It's the crossroad. One would lead to my home while the other one would lead to Edgar's. "Hm, let's play a game." I chuckled at myself as I closed my eyes and began spinning. Let's see which path I would be given to...Spinning and spinning and even more spinning, I finally stopped and opened my eyes.

The left one.

If it's what my heart wants...

Then I'd go.