two

Welcome💜 1k reads already?💜💜💜 My heart here ♥️♥️

Nose bleed ?: Soul malfunctioning

Jungkook mentally wonder why he didn't slip and fall right on his face to embarrassed himself with the speed he ran out of the restaurant , the hunger that was battling with him long forgotten . Not only hunger is forgotten but also his whole existence entirely , a fucking angel was just standing opposite the road and he could take steps and get to see the boy closer .

But he didn't , the only reason he had ran outside was to get better angle to take pictures of the angelic male.he can't find a place in his heart to walk closer to the male .

What if he stain the angel holiness with his present ? , Fuck he knows he'd really faint if he dare take steps forward than where he is. When he raised his phone camera up shamelessly and zoom in perfect to the smile that was sitting prettily on the boy's face , Jungkook felt something run down his nose .

He got a nose bleed , he can't believe himself at the fucking moment .he take shots of the angelic male opposite him and watch the boy get into a moderate car that has parked infront of him , no one need to know maybe he took pictures of the car plate number .

Staring at the car that has disappear into the busy road he bring his thumb up to wipe his nose and sighs at the blood stain on his hand , it have to be a dream .

"L-listen heart , stop beating so much because I think we might die before we get to speak with that angel".he mumbled totally ignoring the fact that he was talking to himself outside with no care in the world , let people call him crazy . Yes he knows he'll soon be crazy for that angel that left minutes ago .

He can't help wonder why he have never come across the boy , this isn't his first time in this restaurant and he had watch students chase each other around , boy with girls and today . He sees something he had never imagine to see in his life , an angel .

So clean and Jungkook doesn't know maybe he was crazy or maybe others can notice the unusual bright aura surrounding the boy , fuck he's definitely crazy because others seem just okay standing next to the boy.

No one should blame him if he pass out if he dare step closer to that angel .

"Destiny villain already?".he whines when his phone vibrated against his pocket causing him to sighs when he sees his secretary contact , oh he still have meeting ?.

Funny how he forget about his whole life when the boy was just standing there doing nothing-- well not exactly doing nothing, but he was shooting arrow through his heart .

"So cruel angel ! I didn't even get chance to choose maybe I want to be crazy for you yet you got me going crazy for you , I'm full now".he mutter under his breath giving last glance at the restaurant before walking to his car , thankfully he has paid immediately he got his order .

Now , just seeing the angel opposite seem to have filled up his stomach . He's not lying , he doesn't feel hungry anymore .

"I need to track the car and know the owner relationship problem with my future husband".he said to himself with a smile but frown smacking his own face again .

"Get it together Jeon Jungkook! It's time for work ! Let's think about your husband later ?". If someone would've take a glance into the CEO car , they won't think twice before offering the help to drop him at psychiatric hospital .

Yes , he indeed look out of his mind .

"I'm doomed".he groan under his breath and after practicing so much before he was able to put on his usual cold face on back , finally able to retrieve his appearance as the CEO ,he step down from his car staring at the not so big building infront of him .

"I need to get this deal , I have to work harder and grow my company than this so I can be worthy of my husband. W-what if he is married ?". Jungkook can't help but roll his eyes at that voice in his head as he walk pass some staffs who are staring widely at the man that seem lost in a conversation with himself , well he was still wearing his usual cold face so no one dare to make a sound .

"He's too young to be married , besides no one deserves him".pushing his office door open he sighs when he notice the client are not there yet , guess he didn't have to worry about loosing the deal then .

"They'll be here minutes Sir".his secretary informed and Jungkook nod but as the girl was about to walk away he called her back , the lady turn back bowing slightly as she awaits his request .

"Do you think angels exist for real or maybe goddess of beauty ? ".the lady can't help but stare blankly at her cold boss, which type of questions is this ? Was she supposed to answer that ?.

"When I ask you question, I expect answer instantly! Now answer my question without getting lost in your thoughts and look like an antelope that miss it way".the girl flinch at the sudden raise in Jungkook's voice , why is she even here again ?. Maybe because the check pay is kinda good compare other companies out there .

"I don't think so sir , but it's stated in stories that they existed".with the look on Jungkook's face , she can tell the man is not impress from one second to other.

"Be straight forward with your question, yes or no !".now she wants to cry , why her Lord ! She can't help but mentally wonder why such question is been directed to her , and that too from her cold boss ?. Is the world coming to an end.

"No sir !'.she shriek and Jungkook give her unamused look before waving her off , she waits for the girl to close the door after walking out of his office before getting his phone out of his pocket .

He stare at the pictures he has taken earlier zooming in every angle to get better look of the said boy face but sighs ruffling his hair after some minutes ,he doesn't like how the picture get blurry when he zoom in so he call for his secretary again .

"Yes Sir?".she mentally hope she wasn't call because of mysterious creatures again because she might end up crying .

"Go and get me a new phone that won't make pictures blurry after zooming in". Jungkook mutter not raising his head away from his phone , he was still staring at the pictures but angry as he couldn't zoom too much.

"W-what ?!".the secretary was going to say something but whatever plan to leave her throat dead instantly when Jungkook raise his head up and stare at her , before tilting his neck challengingly at her .

The look he was giving her is obvious .

"I dare you to say something".and she knows Jungkook doesn't have to open his mouth for her to understand that so she squeal away and embark on journey to find a phone which doesn't make a picture blurry even after rapid zooming in .

"Fucking idiot". Jungkook tsked when the girl close his office door too harshly for his liking.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading

Bye💜