sixty eight

Welcome 💜( congratulations to us, the sequel reached 1m reads)

Loud sighs....

"I really can't wait for you little shits to grow up and get the fuck out of my house so I can have my wifey to myself so peacefully----

The twins snorted.

"You can't say so many bad words to your own kids papa" Jungkook scoff with a shit eating grin off his face, kids his ass. Kids that are wise enough to get in competition with him on his wifey? Nah , Jungkook see them as enemies and he's treating them as one.

Blood or not blood. When jeon Taehyung is involved then it's a war.

"Right my bad. Then I can't wait for you peices of defecation to get the sexual intercourse out of my house and let me have my wifey to myself " the twins mentally facepalm while dipping their fingers into the bowl of popcorn laying Infront of them.

The trio are watching a movie in their theatre room and one conversation leads to another and the twins starts bragging about how they always have taehyung's attention to pissed their father off and that works perfectly.

"I don't know what mama sees in you, you're so old version. Old man" yeonjun grumble hiding his smile perfectly in the deem light.

"If taking two scores at a single shot is considered old then I am old" the mafia leader concentrate back on the movie, waiting for the double meaning of his words to settled well in the twins little brains and he couldn't hide his smirk when he heard them gasping loudly.

"What the hell appa!!" The twins yell simultaneously when they get Jungkook was referring to them,this man should really be kept away from kids— if Taehyung was with them , he'd have use his Gucci flip flop slippers to reset his perverted mind.

So unfortunate.

"This is why we prefer mama over you" Jungkook smiles widely so sarcastically that the twins wonder if there arguing with their own father or their elder siblings.

"Same kids. Just same. I prefer him over you too----

"And why are you bunnies on each other throat again? This is a movie section I personally recommend for y'all to talk out your rivalry" Taehyung blinks his eyes rapidly as he almost get instantly blind by the wide smiles that blessed his sight immediately the jeons turn towards him.

"Mama!"

"My wifey!"

Such whining bunnies.

The pretty male roll his eyes walking around the chairs to settle besides the kids, he didn't missed the way their eyes automatically follows him around and the twins little cheers when he sits besides him and the big mafia boss big pout.

It's so hard raising three kids.

"Your business phone is blasting off since, I think you'd check hubby" the joking aura around Jungkook drop instantly, that phone will never ring on weekends unless it's a danger sign from his mafia estate.

"Continue watching the movie kids and gist me about it later, business calls" Jungkook stands up patting the twins head softly before moving to kiss taehyung's lips.

"Everything good? appa, your business phone don't ring on weekends" yeonjun asks worryingly and soobin nods agreeing with him, the elder male dismissed them with a light chuckle.

"I'll be back"

"Stop being worry kids , my hubby is a big bad mafia who can take care of himself" Taehyung tap the kids head causing the twins to move their gaze away from Jungkook's retreating figure just to stare at the pretty male intensely.