twenty-four

Welcome lovely supporters and members 💜

Jungkook stare at Taehyung intensely patiently waiting for the male to take his words back , or laugh out loudly to make him realise he was indeed joking around. He can tell his grandpa was also expecting the same thing with the way he was staring at taehyung , but the pretty male seem final of his decision.

"D-don't be like this baby , I know I overstep by shouting on you but I am really sorry. I promise such thing won't repeat itself again" Taehyung roll his eyes before hauling himself up to his feet , he was mentally murdering himself for even wearing such clothes in the first place. Today's isn't day for that but again, he can't possibly predict to have a bad day for himself can he?.

"You promised to protect me with your last breath but just the first day of the protection, you're already showing the real you on me- take me back to my house where you picked me up earlier" Jungkook look helplessly towards his grandpa but frown confusedly when the man nods his head wordlessly telling him to take Taehyung to his house , just as the pretty male has requested.

"A-alright baby , let's go" Taehyung was already on his way outside before Jungkook could complete his words , he impatiently keep tapping his foot against the floor as they're waiting for one of Jungkook's men to bring another car out for them.

The whole drive to his house was silent even tho the mafia boss try to strike conversation here and there but ended up getting ignore by the angry beauty.

Taehyung didn't even wait for another second immediately Jungkook car stop infront of his building before walking inside , he can hear Jungkook calling out for him until he shut his voice out when he slam the entrance door close.

Jungkook groan running his fingers through his hair and keep staring at the Kim's entrance for some moments, somewhere hoping maybe Taehyung will step out again but he gave up when twenty minutes passed and there's no green light of the younger boy.

The mafia leader was fuming with anger through all the drive back to his house , this time it wasn't directly at anyone other than those who had dare to attack him and make him misbehave with his husband.

Because of them , he might loose the right to get marry to Taehyung. He's so going to make them pay for that.

Taehyung already expected the little bump on his bed when he enter his room , he knows jimin might have ended up falling asleep while waiting for him.

He get himself out of the suffocating outfits before taking a quick shower and change into his night wear before he finally join jimin on the bed , the said male creepily flick his eyes open instantly making Taehyung pinch his cheeks.

"Stop acting creepy dummy" jimin fake a pout before he sits up with his legs folded under his butt.

"Stand up mate , I was waiting for the whole tea of the day. Tell me how was your date?" Taehyung sighs smiling gently as he narrate the details of the date to jimin , how Jungkook has given him a special performance and his words of buying stars to named it after them.

But his smile disappear as soon as it has appear on his face when he finally remembered how the night ended , he can see jimin staring at confusedly as he awaits him to continue his words.

"What else ? You don't look good , did something happen?" Jimin as worriedly and the pretty male take a deep breath before taking jimin's hands into his , he keep staring at jimin who was also staring back at him.

"Chim , I think I want to cancel this marriage of a thing. You were right, I should really give it a full thought before jumping in- we were attacked by presumedly Jungkook's rivals--

Taehyung was cut off by jimin loud gasps as he starts examine his body , probably looking for any ugly marks but breath out relief when he sees none.

"Is Jungkook okay too? You don't have any marks" jimin ask and the younger male nod at his question before speaking up again.

" I don't have any marks physically but trust me , I'm just trying hard not to break down right now. I don't know the felony of gun sounds earlier the .day when Jungkook has shot his guard here but when the gun are directed at us today- I realized, do I really want to spend the rest of my life like this?---

"Like it's terrifying having to live your knowing damn well you can be attack one day , besides luck don't stay on one person's side for too long" jimin added nodding his head understandingly and Taehyung was grateful he doesn't have to say much before jimin understand the point of his words.

"He was trying hard to get us away from the shooting and kinda raise his voice on me? ,He make me drive the car so he can shoot back at the attackers---

Jimin eyes went wide in shock again.

"Boy I'm surprised you didn't get angry on him, the day aunty raised her voice on you. You don't speak with her for weeks" jimin grumble out but pause when Taehyung give him the infamous look that says 'you are jumping ahead soulmate'.

"I told him we need to rethink the marriage again" jimin hummed along before turning back to Taehyung.

"I think he was just u-hm frustrated with the fact that he couldn't keep you safe? , Or if you like him- there are many options than canceling the marriage. Like speak to him maybe he can try and adjust with this mafia of a thing?--

Taehyung shakes his head.

"I did that already, he said it's something he love to do. It's weird I know but I don't have anything against him , I just want a peaceful life without gunshots" Taehyung breath out loudly , he really really see Jungkook as someone that he can like but what about buts and ifs.

What if today's luck hasn't been on their side ? , He doesn't even want to imagine what must have happened?.

It's too deadly for him to even think about.

"We'll speak with Uncle and aunty tomorrow, just cancel the wedding" Taehyung nod before laying down on his side follow right away by jimin.

He's really going to cancel the wedding.

A/n

Wedding is getting cancel 🙂

Like and comment your opinion 💜

Thanks for supporting 💜