forty one

*Hehe helo wifey...don't be too angry. This smut is dedicated to u...love you 😚*

Jungkook starts kissing with a small soft kiss which made Tae sigh with a smile.He knows he made the right decision and right now he could only wish it wouldn't hurt tomorrow morning.

Pulling up his legs, Jungkook carries Tae to their bed,kissing sloppily.Teeth clashed and their hunger increased.

Heat,sexual chemistry etc, these words were never in Tae's everyday life and right now let's just say he's on the brink of losing his V card.

" You know you can look at me, right?" says Tae. And Jungkook looks.His gaze so intimidating Tae feels naked even in his panties.He blushes and looks away.Jungkook was literally on 6th heaven coz 7th would be (you know during that edge *wink *wink).

Seeing Tae underneath him naked was his fantasy for so long but now it's a reality and Jungkook found his eyes moistening again."You know Angel, you look absolutely beautiful and I am honoured to be your first.I love you.Tell me if it hurts okay?"

Tae looked away because Wth?! Jungkook was so sincere that tae might even cry during foreplay." I'll let you know" Tae says softly.

Jungkook kisses Tae on his forehead and asks for permission to remove his panties.Tae nods shyly.Jungkook smirks and removes it with his teeth.Talk about being hot and the word husband in one line! (Joy can relate hehe. Joy :🗿🗿🗿). Jungkook gasps a little.The pink folds glistening with pre cum was literally inviting him to have a taste.He dives right into it.

"JUNG...KO..O!, Waiitttttt...ahh" gasps Tae.He has never felt pleasure like this and his husband was literally eating his pussy.Tae moans suddenly and Jungkook smirks, swirling his tongue around the folds.He nudges the clit a little and Tae literally shakes."There!there! Yesss..."."You like it wifey?Let hubby finish his dinner".

Tae doesn't stop moaning, he feels like coming when Jungkook slipped his tongue inside.It wasn't long before his hubby found the spot "Ohhhh...." Tae whimpers feeling on the edge already. "Shhh baby, Daddy ain't finished with your pussy" Jk says.Suddenly he added two fingers in, his mouth on Tae's clit.It wasn't long before Tae started shaking and drooling and Jungkook just loved seeing the exotic expressions on his wifey.

After a minute of catching up,Tae smirks and starts palming his Hubby's goods.Jungkook didn't expect that and he kinda gasped coz his baby was bold in bed.He smiled internally.Tae started feeling up his abs,tummy and now his dick was literally out with Tae holding on to it softly.Jungkook's cock twitches on contact with Tae's hands.He blushes and removes his husband's briefs.

"Rip my pussy" Tae thinks,Coz no way his pussy was gonna be the same size after this monster of a cock goes in.He gulps, already imagining the pain.But that doesn't mean he won't explore the snake.Tae licks the tip, which invokes a sharp intake of breath from Jungkook."Wifey, don't tease,put it in!" "Patience hubby, this pussy ain't going anywhere" Tae whispers in Jk's ears, licking and biting it.

Tae starts fapping it, licking the inside and an eternity later (according to Jungkook) he puts it inside his mouth.Jk sighs in relief,his cock growing in size due to pleasure.Tae bops his head, carefully and Jk moans loudly,calling his wifey honey glazed words.

" Hmmm Baby...like that" Jk groans.Tae kinda gags but recovers coz the girth was thick and long.After few more minutes of bopping his head, Jungkook unloads his thick cum and Tae wanting to taste it, takes it in, slurping and swallowing it all.