thirty-eight

To the one who has keep up with my craziness for so long without getting tired ( not like you have got choices but okay!) , Always ready to listen to my shits even before I tender them--- you know I love you( oh typo again) here's your credit for writing this beautiful wedding chapter for us💜💜💜💜💜) there goes your yearly epistle, see yah next year 🌚🌚 raerae_bibliophile

Welcome💜💜💜

Taehyung never really thought about his choice too well until this very moment where he was sitting infront of his dressing room inside his father's house , getting ready for his wedding-- yes , his wedding day.

He couldn't really suppress his nervousness, honestly speaking-- at this moment , if he let his fear get to him he just as well will settle for running away--- that's how pressed his pre wedding jitters were.

Jimin who has noticed the rush of fear on his soulmate's face instantly steps forward immediately after the hairstylist was done with the work.

"You need to calm down taehyung" Jimin utters softly patting taehyung's shoulder , but he really didn't expect taehyung to turn abruptly and get hold of jimin's hands.

"Can we run away for today? I-- I don't think I really wanna do this now. What if jungkook isn't what he's showing? And if I wasn't able to fall in love with him?-- what if he dies one day? After our wedding? What if---"

Taehyung's session of 'what ifs' was cut off by jimin.

"And what if you two are really meant to be? What if you love him back just as much as he loves you? What if that's just who he is and he got nothing hidden within him? What if you both have forever happiness?" Jimin sighs as he keeps staring at taehyung who was almost having a panic attack.

So he hugs the male tightly.

"I believe this will work but if it doesn't , you know your soulmate-- I don't give a fuck who he is , I am definitely going to kick his ass if you make any complaint about him. Let's not be nervous today okay? You have me" jimin smiles gently when he felt taehyung relaxing a bit in his hold.

" I have you" the pretty male repeats as he tried hard to calm his nerves which really works out for him.

He still  have jimin , everything will definitely be fine.

"Look at my beautiful puppy-- jimin fake cooing at tae who glares at him jokingly.

"By the way , jungkook sent your dress and I came to inform you about that-- are you ready to dress up?"

"Oh , bring it in-- and when are we leaving?" Taehyung asks standing up from where he was previously sitting to get his shoes from his wardrobe.

"When appa and eomma are done being dramatic I guess--

"They're going to miss me------

"Bitch , they're crying happy tears because their introvert son whom they've thought will die single is finally getting married" taehyung presses his lips into a thin line at jimin's reply causing the said male to laugh out loudly before walking away to get taehyung's dress.

*The wedding*

The church bells chime and there standing at the altar was Jeon Jungkook.Mafia don and husband to be of Kim Taehyung. His eyes get blurry thinking of all the things he went through to stand here, waiting for his Queen's arrival. Wedding jitters? Pffft ..Yup he had it but thinking of the night scenes (lmao) he put aside his vulnerable self.

" I can do it..I can do it...I can---Holy shi***"

The Pastor walks in followed by His Queen, dressed all in white.Jeon's breath hitches up for a second, trying to comprehend the beauty who was walking towards him. Like damn he was the luckiest man.

Pink bread cheeks, beautiful eyes and full lips, the persona of beauty itself.To say that a few stray tears made its way to his suit, could put you behind bars.yup,Don't ever confront Jungkook about that.

Standing at the entrance with his mom and dad beside to give him away,made Tae realise he was really getting married. Before he could panic, thank God he saw his hubby's face.There he was the mafia who captured his heart,body and soul.

As the wedding March continues, he walk forward looking at Jungkook smiling through his tears.

Tae's dad gives his hand to Jungkook's who carefully clutches his Queen's hand into his own.The happiness of standing next to each other at the altar made them so happy and Jungkook had to pinch himself to see whether it was reality.Tae snickered at that. Dork.

" Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today,to witness the union of two souls, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung". Jungkook winks at Tae, who blushes back.

" Will you,Jeon Jungkook, have this man to be your husband,to live together in holy marriage?Will you love him and comfort him, keep and honor him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

Jungkook says "I do". The pastor then turns to Taehyung.

" Will you Kim Taehyung, have this man to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him and comfort him, keep and honor him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

" I do"

" To the congregation,if any of you has any objection towards this holy union, you may speak now or forever hold your peace" says the pastor.

No one blinked an eye.

"Very well then, The rings?". Jimin comes forward holding the ring box.

The pastor blesses the ring and gives it to both of them. Jungkook places the ring on Tae's left ring finger while Tae places it on Jungkook's right ring finger.Both of them smiling and blushing so much that their cheeks started paining.

Jungkook then starts saying " I,Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better,for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. This is my solemn vow to you.I love you".Jungkook then kisses the ring on Tae's finger.Taehyung had tears pouring from his eyes upon seeing the sincerity of his Hubby's eyes.

" hey, hey don't cry" Jungkook says softly. "Right,the makeup" Tae thinks and stops snot from forming.

" I give you this ring as a sign of my vow,and with all that I am and all that I have;I honor you and I l-- cherish you" Tae says with his now puffed up puppy eyes, jungkook blink his eyes at taehyung's stuttering but didn't bother spending a second to think about it.

" You may now kiss your husband" says the pastor.

Jungkook doesn't wait anymore, he pulls in his husband by his waist and gives him the most passionate kiss ever.Tae kisses him back fervently.

Finally, they're married!

Since y'all aren't invited to the wedding, get ready for the after party--- the theme is...................

You're all dying single hoes 😂😂😂😂!!!

Byee. Ok on a serious note , dress in all you have that's purple--

A/n

raerae_bibliophile 💜💜💜

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments