thirty-one

Welcome💜💜

Jungkook chuckle amusingly when the younger refused to meet his gaze , he shift closer until their thighs are almost touching each other.

"Why can't you look at me love? you don't have to reply right now tho but look at me my heart" jungkook said with a soft tone , softly holding the pretty male head and make him look up at him.

"There's nothing interesting about my world tho" jungkook would've miss the younger's words if the room wasn't in complete silent , he frown slightly at that.

"What makes you think so?"

"Just.... I don't go out , I'm so boring---

"That sound like my type of my perfection, we can make our outing in our home-- every where is always perfect , your present is all I need" the older reply before the younger could even finish up his words.

"You're just saying that--

"I don't have any reason to lie to you my love , when I say you're perfect then believe me you're" taehyung only press his lips into thin line , there's no point in trying to get into argument with jungkook. It's always a lost cause.

"Hmm , I'm only obsessed with my art work" he grumble out again.

"Uhm now that you mention about it , you can always paint me with your sad colours because I'll make them look beautiful for you" taehyung blink his eyes confusedly at the man's words, he really will need a moment to understand that very well.

( Paint me with your sad colours and I'll make them look beautiful for you : give me your problems and worry , I'll take them away and leave you only happiness).

"Don't stress your beautiful brain trying to understand that my world ,but seriously stop trying to make me see flaws in you because----

Jungkook pause biting his lips while he roam his eyes all over the younger male face.

"Because all I can think about right now is how perfect your lips will look wrap around something that's hard and veiny at the same time, gosh--- I don't mean to sound like a pervert but little jeon seem to  get problem with your present Everytime, okay I should stop talking now" jungkook mentally smack himself as he run his hands through his hair , leaving taehyung to process his words and understand them.

And jungkook scream terrified when taehyung finally seem to understand him and the boy pick him the lamp on the bed side.

"Eh!! Baby I know you can kill me but at least let me give you both my physical ring to your finger and medical ring to your stomach" he yell out as he spin around the bedroom with taehyung on his tail.

"Can you really not make a dirty comments? Why are you like this?" The pretty male was honesty done with this man now , he can't deny his internal happiness on how jungkook have make the almost heat drama seem calm with his so dramatic ass but at the same , he'd appreciate if this man keep his mouth shut for a while.

"I honestly don't know too my love, I think there might be some virus in the spermatozoa during the making of this sexy product--- I should ask grandpa later" jungkook laugh loudly when taehyung finally catch up with up , he fall back on the bed with the pretty male siting on his stomach.

Taehyung was about to smack him again but his hand froze in the air when he remember something.

"Fuck! Won't your wound be bleeding? I've totally forgot about it, it's not paining you much right? Let me see---

Taehyung stop speaking when he sees the mafia leader grinning sheepishly at him , he finally register their current position.

"Uhm, want a strip show with me under you? I think the position is reversed sweetie but no problem-- anyway goes--- ahhh that hurts---