twenty-eight

Welcome💜

Jungkook has never imagine the feelings of having his heart getting ripped out of his chest live until he read the last message he has received from his men , he stood frozen at the same spot for about minutes trying to understand what steps he was to step on next.

Unconsciously, his feet move towards the entrance of the mansion and Jin and hoseok that were just about to drive out of the mansion couldn't help but pause when they see a lifeless looking jungkook stepping out of the house. He look so lost which left the two to exchange confused looks between themselves.

"Uhm , something wrong?" Hoseok ask immediately, him and Jin get closer to jungkook who just stare at them blankly for some moments and finally seem to bring his brain functioning back to why he was loosing his mind in the first place.

"Taehyung is in danger" the men around can't help but snap their head up at the information, it wasn't a new thing in their world having their close ones kidnapped but they can't help but wonder— isn't too early to have taehyung kidnapped even when jungkook hasn't even officially announced him as his partner.

"Did you check his phone location" Jin ask and in place of answering his questions, jungkook pull his phone out of his pocket— he was about to check the pretty boy's location when his phone starts ringing, his blank face twitch a bit when he sees taehyung's contact.

"Who's calling?" Hoseok peek over the Mafia boss shoulder to check the caller but a similar expressions to jungkook's settle on his face right after.

Jungkook sighs before answering the call , he has expected to hear the voice of whoever might have kidnapped his baby but his eyes get wide in surprise when he heard only taehyung's voice.

I don't know but a car was chasing my taxi and I had to direct the driver to nearest police station, can you get me please?

"Stay calm baby , do you have your phone location turned on?" Jungkook ask signalling jin and hoseok to starts the car , the three enter the car with Jin on the driver side.

I've turned it on

"That's alright baby , I'll be there in a minute" jungkook hums passing the second phone he had used to tap taehyung's location to hoseok , the said male connects it to the GPS navigation.

"Could it be that he notice your men?" Jungkook frown at Jin's question but didn't make any comment on it , his men has been following taehyung for weeks but he didn't even notice until today?. Something definitely doesn't set straight in the situation at hand.

When they get to the location they had got from taehyung, the three alighted from the car but with their senses at alert— for all they could guess , it'd be one of their rival who had taehyung and forced him to make the call he made earlier.

"It's really a police station" hoseok announce pointing to the other side and jungkook had never felt relieved in his entire life , he call taehyung number as they cross to the other side of the road...

"Jungkook!" Their head snaps toward the voice and they sees taehyung running towards them , jungkook didn't even get chance to say anything because taehyung's body has already collided with his.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere right?wait , why are you crying?" Jin and hoseok pressed their lips into thin line at the question of the so called mafia boss , why he is crying?. Getting stalked by some probably assassin is fun or what?.

The pretty male shakes his head confirming he's not hurt anywhere, however before jungkook could make a comment on another thing... They saw some police men walking towards them , Jin and hoseok sighs trying their possible best to look as much natural they can.