fifteen

Welcome💜

"Father Lord, please if I don't make out alive can you turn to demon and give another chance to marry my baby? , Heaven won't contain both of us if someone marry my Taehyung-"

Jungkook prayer section was cut off by his right man that was sitting at the passenger seat in the front while he was sitting in the back seat , he sighs opening his eyes and see they're indeed infront of Taehyung's house.

His men from other cars quickly stand around his own car while his right man come down to open the door for him , then help him to come down from the car as his thigh wound isn't healed yet.

"Boss your crutches" the man that speak up look down instantly when Jungkook head snap towards him with a deadly glare.

"Are you a spy ? Or perhaps my enemy?" The mafia boss question seriously causing the man to lower his head more as he doesn't understand what gives the man such image of him.

"Because if you're not , you won't want me to use crutches to meet my husband and have him dumb my ass , you're going to stand close to me so I can relax on you , if he found out I'm not so well , all of you are dead" the men gulp and mentally cries , why do they have to pay for this man deeds?.

Did he not think about his husband before proceeding to kill another mafia boss?.

With the help of his guards, Jungkook was able to walk to the entrance and was about to ring the bell when the door was pushed open by no one other than Taehyung himself.

Jungkook gulp.

"Hey baby" he can feel the tension in the air when Taehyung starts roaming his eyes all over his body , he was swallowing hard.

"Why are guys standing so close to him? Fucking move back!" The men stand still in their place while Jungkook flinch from the raise of tae's voice , he's really dead.

He elbow the men that was standing Besides him to support him and thei groan grabbing their stomachs as they finally step back away from him , Jungkook face mobbed into frown.

It's fucking painful standing on his own ,he felt like he's going to die but when he met Taehyung eyes he instantly replace his painful expression with a smile, a painful smile.

"You texted me that you're okay right ? That you got late because of some unseen situation? So why don't you move closer to me by yourself?" Taehyung folded his arms over his chest as he awaits Jungkook to move , he can't believe this man.

Jungkook gulp nodding his head and take a step forward which is more than difficult for him , he was too weak to move and almost fall back if only Taehyung didn't step forward on time to hold him in place.

The pretty male face was blank as he wrap his arm around Jungkook's waist and use the second one to bring Jungkook's hand to wrap around his shoulder , he gently help the man into their house where his parents and jimin was sitting.

In another situation Jungkook would've scream for having himself so close to the boy.

He help the mafia boss sit on the couch, Jungkook look at the Kim's smiling nervously.

"Pull off your shirt" Jungkook eyes went wide at Taehyung's voice and he nervously glance at Mr and Mrs Kim.

"O-h my world , we can do that in your room , I mean I'll get naked for you but I'm only yours and I won't want any other person to see what's yours , so let's go to your room" Jungkook shamelessly exclaim wiggling his brow suggestively at taehyung who gasps along with his parents and jimin.

He step forward smacking Jungkook's head slightly but as usual the man dramatically wince out loudly, clutching his head like it's the most painful thing in the world.

"Get rid of your shirt , I want to know where you got hurt" Tae roll his eyes when he sees the mafia boss gulping slightly, he's really going to beat some sense into this man and no one can tell him otherwise.

"I'm not hurt baby-" Jungkook press his lips into thin line when Taehyung tilted his neck challengingly at him , he give him the look that says ' are you removing the shirt and or getting out of my house?'.

And Jungkook knows he'd strip infront of thousands human just to be with Taehyung and he haven't set his eyes on the boy for the past four days and stripping? That's his call.

When he was born , a prophecy come into their house that says , this boy shall be Jeon stripper Lord Jungkook so that's why he's currently pulling his shirt off his head. It's his way and who is he to deny his prophecy.

Yeah ,it's definitely not because he doesn't Taehyung to chase him out of their house.

Loud gasps escape the Kim's lips including jimin immediately the man get rid of his shirt, bandage was wrapped around his stomach and small plasters scattered all over his chest , they are surprised.

"It's nothing much baby, just a gun wound and some scratches" Jungkook trail off and Mr Kim couldn't hold back from stepping forward and smack the boy's head.

"And you dare leave your house !! A gun shot is just to you? Oh my God!" Mrs Kim was freaking out and Taehyung was staring at the pouting mafia boss bewildered he doesn't even know what to say , Jungkook said he was fine and this motherfucker dare show up at his house with a gun wound?.

"Your legs , what happened there?" He asked and Jungkook sighs frowning and decided to say the truth , he can't lie to his world.

"That fucker stab my thighs and even dare twisted the knife , it hurts so much but I shot his eyes then he shot me in the stomach, so I decided to blow his head off . My body hurts, I wanna die, I heard kisses heal wounds faster so baby can you kiss all my booboo?" Jungkook bash his lashes up at Taehyung innocently and the pretty male was left speechless.

He doesn't know maybe to be concerned on how Jungkook was casually saying he kill someone in his parents present or the fact that he call gun wound a booboo which kisses can heal , someone hold him back from killing this boy.

He sighs.

"Why do you come out ? You can't even stay home for your wounds to get healed? Don't you care about you health? You think gun wound is a scratch that you can just take lightly?" And Jungkook shrink in his seat pouting .

"The wound can't kill me but if I spend another day without seeing you in going to die , I miss you so much- I'm sorry" Jungkook decided to apologise when Taehyung make a move to remove his slippers.

He doesn't want to get hit ,his body hurts more than anything.

"You can't even stand on your own" Taehyung brush his hair back before breathing out loudly.

"Give me your doctor number".

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment