fifty-three

Welcome 💜

Need to push me outta my writer's block so yeah , manage this and show it some love💜 hopefully you get a worthy chapter soon

"Let it go chim" taehyung sighs tiredly as jimin helped him to sits down on the couch, the aforementioned male scoff under his breath— see , this is one of the moment jimin knew he had failed in raising a better bitch. Why is taehyung like this? A totally opposite of a human jimin would've be proud of.

He can't help but wonder for how long the whatever bullshit he just witness minutes ago has been going on, he was going to surprise taehyung on his way back from college with some chocolates but the sight he met in the jeon mafias mansion make his blood boil.

What had him more shocked is how jungkook haven't found out about the antics of some of his maids that are basically bullying his own husband, in his mansion. The absurdity makes jimin laugh even tho all he wanna do his smash those bitches head against the kitchen counter until their head and skull become a perfect squeezed gum.

"Where is jungkook?--

There's no way in hell jimin is ever going to let this pass , taehyung might be able to stop him from beating those maids up but jungkook is definitely hearing about this.

The pretty male closes his eyes resting his back a bit , it's only five months of his pregnancy and he already stopped going to college— the tiredness and mood strings are taking toll on him so he doesn't even have strength to deny when jungkook suggested home schooling for his remaining semester until he give birth.

"He went to get some files from office" after letting jimin's question linger in the air for more than minute , he finally replied the male who keeps tapping his feet against the floor.

"How long has this been going? They were literally laughing when you almost tripped! What if I didn't catch you on time?!!"

"They're mad at me for keeping jungkook to myself, you know--- they are older than both me and jungkook but they envy us? Let them be chim , they'll get to live with it" if beating up a pregnant person is legal , jimin won't have to resist the undying urge to smack taehyung in the face right now.

Judging by the pretty male expression, this seem to be going on probably for months and honestly, jimin wanna know how jungkook was oblivious to all these. The mafia boss has been spending most of his time at home since taehyung stopped going to college, so how come he never see any hints of such atrocities going on under his nose?.

Jimin look around the sitting room , a frown settle on his face when he notices the CCTV cameras are still working perfectly— did jungkook stopped checking them?.

"Give me the chocolate, don't stress me! our baby is stressing me enough" taehyung teases trying to get jimin's mind away from the topic , as if that'd be possible in years.

Shaking his head unamused, jimin only give the chocolate to him without even glancing at him.

"Leave if you're going to keep glaring at my wall" jimin roll his eyes as he finally move his gaze to taehyung.

"So those monsters can eat you before your husband comes back? Hell nah"

"I don't--

Taehyung stops talking when he heard jungkook's voice calling out for him from the hallway, a smile automatically appear on his face—

"Baby wifey , I'm back" just seconds later , Jungkook's figure enters the room instantly running to hug his husband who already have his arms open widely for him.