sixty-four

Welcome 💜 ( before you continue, I have a new story published on my buymecoffe account, check it of you can 💜)

Taehyung was coming down from the stairs when he heard soobin's cries, he sees the babies walking in with their father right behind them. A frown form on the pretty male's face when he notices soobin disheveled hairs and a little scratch on yeonjun's cheeks. Jungkook was carrying their bags as he went to pick them up from the kindergarten.

The kids halted their steps at the presence of their mama and Taehyung raised his brow questioning when the mafia leader smiles at him nervously.

"What's wrong?" He question worryingly, kneeling down to his kids level and soobin burst into cry hugging the pretty male's neck which causes him to look up at Jungkook who just shrugs.

"Mama"

"Yes my bun, what's wrong? What happened at the kindergarten? Did papa scold you?" He asks worriedly and look up at Jungkook again when he felt the kid shaking his head against his shoulder.

"Their teacher put them in time out, soobin hits another kid because she claimed her mother is the most prettiest human in the world, I don't support violence but the hit was justify" Taehyung seethed glaring at Jungkook who seem to be enabling their five years old kid picking up their own father bad habits.

He make soobin look at him.

"Baby you can't go around hitting people because of their opinions ---

"Mama said lying is bad and she lied" the boy whine and Taehyung can see yeonjun nodding his head to support his brother's accusation toward a poor girl.

"Why do you think she's lying"

"Because mama the prettiest" yeonjun answer and Taehyung had to resist facepalming hard at Jungkook's proud expression, he'd have dump this man when he had his chances years ago. And now he's stuck with three dumb bunnies.

"Everybody has right to their opinions ----

"Some opinions are trashy when the truth is literally standing right Infront of me" the mafia boss instantly press his lips into a thin line when Taehyung give him that his infamous look that says ' guess who's dining with the butterflies in the garden tonight '.

"Don't hit anyone especially not girls okay? It's a bad habits and mama do not appreciate that, don't do it again" looking at their Mama's stern face, the babies quickly nods their head and Jungkook smiles softly, no matter how much his kids act mischievous on his command they'll always become a sulkly bunny at a single order of taehyung's.

Taehyung smiles relieved, kissing the kids foreheads before easing them off to their room. And he expected the arms that instantly find a purchase around his waist the second the kids are out of the sight, he sighs before rolling his eyes.

"I missed you" Jungkook whines trying to steal a kiss only to have his face getting smack by Taehyung.

"This what I call violence, my gorgeous face is too precious for such harsh treatment Mr jeon Taehyung" ignoring the whining baby in the room, Taehyung proceed to their kitchen to prepared lunch for his kids.

He can handle the big baby later.

Later for who? Who was he kidding? He roll his eyes at the whining big mafia baby that follows him instantly, sometime picking up kids from the road side won't do you no good. Look at the situation he found himself.

"I told you to stop enabling their violence, I don't really like it. They're kids and would grow up the way we raised them at this age----

"I know, I know but their teacher already scolded them no? I don't want them to be sad" Taehyung pause to glance at Jungkook who has a little pout on his lips, he then sighs fully turning to face the mafia boss.