fifty-one

Welcome 💜

Taehyung waddled his bare feet on the cold tiled floor while rubbing his eyes slightly, he had fallen asleep minutes ago in jungkook's arms but suddenly woke up only to find his side empty. He almost freaked out until he remembers jungkook talking about having some meetings with yoongi in his office.

Without knocking on the door , he let himself into jungkook's room cutting off whatever conversation jungkook was having with yoongi.

The mafia boss face grown a fond grin immediately his husband steps into the room , the next second he was on his feet worried about what must have cut his wifey sleep short.

"You okay love?" He asks carefully holding taehyung's hand as he lead him to sits on his own assigned seat where he was previously sitting before taehyung comes in, the pregnant male sighs.

"I'm fine , can't sleep alone" jungkook's face welcome a frown at that.

"Sorry baby , I shouldn't have left you alone---

The pretty male shrugs cutting off his husband ramblings before he greets yoongi who in return gave him a welcoming smile.

"You're not feeling any sort of pain right? The doctor said earlier that you won't for now" yoongi can only keep staring between the couple as jungkook went all overprotective like taehyung is some kid he's assigned to babysits.

"Hmn , I am really fine hubby" Taehyung laugh pushing his husband chest slightly when the male won't stop giving him that skeptical looks which obviously states he was still suspecting his partner might be in some sort of pain.

"Not like I don't know about your overprotective side but are you not over doing it now? Or is he sick?" Jungkook frown offended at accusations but then his mind reminds him yoongi wasn't informed yet about his husband condition at the moment, so he decided to take it up and make him the second person to know about the news aside from his grandpa.

Him and taehyung had a plan to invite the pretty male parents over with his bestie and break the happy news to them, jungkook being oblivious to the fact that jimin knew way long before him.

Friends before dicks hoes.

"Uhm-, actually we're having a baby----

Taehyung bites his lips staring down at his laps, probably nervous at the reaction his husband friend might show.

"Like?" Confused, yoongi exclaim.

"He's pregnant, I need to take extra care of him not jeopardize his or the baby health---- that's why I called you over...... I need new domestic workers" at the mention of new domestic workers, taehyung frown slightly trying to understand why his husband would need new maids for them when they've about seven or eight if taehyung remember clearly.

But not really appeal to badge into the two friends conversation, he keep his curiousity pressed down for later. A smile take over his face when he felt jungkook pressing a short kiss against his temple, probably because he notices the pretty male seem lost somewhere in his mind.

Yoongi eyes went wide in shock but at the same time amusement.

"You really did get the one made for you , didn't you?" With the proud smirk on jungkook's face , yoongi sure knows that boy know his partner worth.

"Congratulations taehyung, really happy for you guys but if this little guy right here get too much to accommodate, just beep me. He's stupid most of time" the pretty male laugh softly at that while jungkook sulk about the fact that he's not a baby.

"So why did you need domestic workers? I mean you've got enough---

"We don't have anyone at the moment" both taehyung and yoongi raise their brow questioning at that, not really understanding what the mafia leader meant by that.

"What happened to them? Did they quit? But we didn't treat them bad right?---

Noticing how the younger male already seem worked up about some mutants jungkook has taken care off only fuel the male's anger on the poor maids who are still locked down in the basement, where their cries won't even reach anyone's ears.

You see , the basement is one secret jungkook has kept away from taehyung and trust him when he says he know damn well he'll be paying with his head if taehyung found out about that. He made a promise to keep his mafia work out of their household but he just has the feelings that the basement will come into use in the future.

And he's always right.

"Calm down my heartbeat.... None of them quit" he utters with almost care rubbing taehyung's back gently but that only confused the pretty male more than he's.

With the silence that follow jungkook's simple explanation, many thoughts juggle through taehyung's mind but he doesn't want to think that..... The maids haven't done anything to make jungkook go all mafia on them right?---

"D-did you kill them?" Taehyung swallow the lump that have formed on his throat, the question felt really bitter and heavy but he just need to ask for his own peace of mind.

"No, I just locked them to teach them some lessons, why'd you even think I'll waste my expensive bullet on them? Even if I want to , not the time--- I'm too broke now babe to buy some bullets" taehyung breaths out relieved but only for some moments before he seem work up again.

"What's their offense?" The pretty male ask dismissing the part that would have worry him if his husband is really broke as he claimed, taehyung would've believe that if only he didn't know about the multi-million deal his husband just sign with some legal shipping company. So ignore his weird husband.

"They make you vomit all your meals, if they pay extra attention to the food then it won't have upset your stomach---

Yoongi and taehyung simultaneously facepalm themselves.

Before yoongi chuckle amused at how clueless jungkook seem but the boy still trying so hard makes him more amused. The dedication.

"You do know that vomiting is part of common pregnancy symptoms? I mean there are chances that'll continue until the last day of the pregnancy? Doesn't matter what he eats or drink..... It's one of the pregnancy antics" yoongi explain briefly to the mafia boss who was busy staring at yoongi as if the elder just finish narrating the story of how world war two took place.

"Oh-- but it's not written inside the book" unconsciously pouting to himself, jungkook mumble feeling so sulky for being oblivious to those important facts.

"Which book?" Yoongi question while taehyung just keep staring at his husband trying hard not to coo loudly at the cute big baby infront of him.

"Some bunch of books about pregnancy and so on---

"Aww , my hubby is trying so hard. Come here my cute bunny" jungkook scoff but walk closer to the pretty male as the boy requested.

Yoongi can only watch them with a smile on his face. It's really a satisfaction fulfilled moment seeing the small boy that was only passionate about building an empire suddenly having his full attention and care on something other than that.

It's a big growth yoongi had never thought this small boy will have.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments