six

Welcome💜

A fool in love: father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Jungkook was hyperventilating when their car finally pull up infront of Taehyung's parents house , the decent not so big house but comfy home . Jungkook gulp looking back to his grandpa , the said man was dressed formal even tho the younger has shown his distaste towards the man's outfit .

Him personally was putting on a simple black shirt and black pants , he finally decided to come down from his car and his men also alighted from their own car too , he doesn't have to hide who he is with Taehyung's parents.

Mr Jeon look at the building nodding his head at the simple but yet elegant building , he doesn't have to question how Jungkook knows about his so called future husband house because, he knows that boy would've gone as far as he can to get informa...

Mr Jeon look at the building nodding his head at the simple but yet elegant building , he doesn't have to question how Jungkook knows about his so called future husband house because, he knows that boy would've gone as far as he can to get information about the boy he was going to get marry to . hopefully.

"This is the house ?" Mr Jeon ask once again confirming the obvious matter but nevertheless, Jungkook was too mentally messed up for the fact he was standing infront of the same room his world stays , sleep and even dress up-?.

Shaking away the unpleasant thoughts that was about to invade his mind and soul at the very moment where he doesn't need it , he had make sure to stalked Taehyung to the college before deciding to visit his house .who said he's bold enough yet to stand infront of Taehyung?.

He turns to the right guards that comes with him.

"You guys stay here unless I called you inside " he blankly stated and older Jeon really can't help but raise his brow amusingly with the way his grandson was switching character , one moment he's just a small boy and the second moment he sees like that Mafia boss , well he's on his way to that already .

Makes the man understand, Jungkook is more far grown mentally than his age , he mentally wonder maybe children has always grown so fast or maybe his son just happened to be special case.

Nevertheless, they step ahead with older Jeon leading them .the man take a deep breath before softly knocking on the door ,and Jungkook had to slip his shaking hands into his pocket to avoid appearing weird just the first day he was suppose to impress his in-laws.

Just minutes later the front door was fling open by a woman and Jungkook finally understand where exactly Taehyung must have grab a handful of his beauty from ,his mother is very beautiful but Jungkook will like to tell Taehyung that doesn't justify his reason of calling every single humans ugly just by his existence , but it's fine since he's Jungkook world .

"U-hm hello" Mrs Kim confusedly greeted the man that was standing and Mr Jeon give a polite smile before bowing slightly and swiftly pinch Jungkook's side way knowing damn well his son has probably get lost in his head, he'd probably be thinking of the boy again .

"G-good day ma'am" Jungkook mentally smack himself for stuttering infront of Mrs Kim but the said woman doesn't seem to mind that as she was still giving them a confused look , awaiting them to say what brings them to her house .

"We are sorry for unannounced appearance but we'll have to speak with Taehyung's parents " the woman tilted his neck suspiciously at the two , Taehyung didn't cause any trouble did he ? Obviously he can't !.

"O-okay , please step inside " Mrs Kim move aside allowing the Jeon's to enter their house , she lead them towards the living room motioning them to have a seat as she excuse herself to call for her husband.

They both come down back after some minutes .

"We are his parents , is there any problem?" Mr Kim politely request as they are all currently sitting inside the Kim's house now , older Jeon shakes his head and Jungkook finally have the feeling of running away at the moment .

What if they say no?.

"Without beating around the bush , my name's a Jeon jangmin and this is my ground son , Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon's companies. we'll like to ask for your son , Taehyung hands in marriage" Jungkook want to put his grandpa up for sell , why can't this old man at least make his words a little bit more presentable than this ?. So blantad.

"W-what?" The kims can't help but exclaim in shocked and speechless at the same time , ask for Taehyung hand in marriage .

"I-i don't have comment on that , but first before anything. This is 21st century where anyone have right to choose for themselves and I am definitely not the type of parent who'll tell my boy what to do or not , and the boy you're talking about is just eighteen!" Mrs Kim was staring between Jungkook and the old man , is this some prank or what .

"At least you're not stalking an underage boy " the older Jeon mumble under his breath but the Kim's was able to hear him since the room was silent , their eyes went wide at the stalking part . Taehyung was truly stalks , could it be this boy ?.

"I understand your worries mum and dad but I am very serious with him , I don't want us to play around all in the name of courting , I know he's a student and I am also one but also a CEO .I'm capable of taking care of your son , we just need your blessings" Jungkook seriously but politely stated , this is only time he can speak with the Kim's . He'll not function in Taehyung's present .

Ignoring the fact that he just call both Mr and Mrs Kim mum and dad , the man speak up again .

"I don't know how you met Taehyung, but I seriously don't have any say in this . But if Taehyung himself decided to get marry to you then I seriously don't have any problem, that's his choice" Taehyung's father stated firmly and Mrs Kim nod agreeing with him .

"That's where the problem starts from , he is a coward. He can't speak with Taehyung himself- scrap that ! He can't breath well in Taehyung's present" Jungkook roll his eyes at his grandpa words before huffing under his breath .

"I spoke with him two days ago ,he was walking half naked on the street in cold weather so I had to give him a jacket " he mumbled and Mr Kim finally raised his brow at Jungkook , he was the one that really stalked Taehyung?.

"You're the stalker that wrapped the coat on him?" Jungkook pressed his lips into thin line , that's all Taehyung could come up with ? This boy didn't even see him as his savoir or super man? Just stalker ?.

"I did give him the coat but I'm not a stalker , he was walking around in such a thin clothes and I have to watch my future husband die of cold ? No I can't" he interject firmly and Mr and Mrs Kim really want to understand the situation very well .

"It's good to know it's not some creepy stalker then , but as I said before you'll have to speak to Taehyung yourself" Mr Kim still stand affirm on his words but really didn't expect Jungkook to quickly move forward and drop himself right on the floor infront of the couple .

"See Dad , I love him- like really madly in love with him , but how do I speak to him when he is looking so fucking gorgeous and worship worthy? What if I stained him with my dirtiness? , I know I'll have to face him one day but can't you help me do the main part that I won't have to speak much whenever I meet him ?, What if I make a fool out of myself and he decided to dump my ass ?" Jungkook was shamelessly rambling infront of the Kim's who look shocked with the sudden change in the boy earlier confident appearance.

"You're a fool so you don't need to make any fool out of yourself" Jungkook totally ignore his grandpa comment , that man is villain of his love story he can tell already.

"I-----" Jungkook hold Mr Kim hand tightly between his before the man can complete whatever he's planning to say .

"Please Sir, I'll come and speak with him tomorrow but can you help me to explain the situation to him today ? Please , I'm a mafia boss and not supposed to be sitting on the floor but I'm nothing when it comes to him please" Jungkook throw the bomb on the Kim's couple .

"What ?"

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading

Byee