sixty-nine

Welcome 💜

Even Jungkook's close buddies couldn't pick their jaws from the floor when they heard about his deeds, namjoon has only went out minutes ago to pick soobin up and from his location they understand what Jungkook has went out to do, judging from the president relationship with jeon Mafias and the current low beef going on between Jungkook and the man these days.

But Jungkook going ahead to attack on his fucking own is what has left them terrified, just minutes later the news about how the president was brutally murdered was already on every news outlets---- and Taehyung would like to believe that wasn't done by his husband.

Yeah, because what'd have been the man sin to be hanged publicly like that in such a humiliated way---- with the body missing.

He'd to resist puking all over the sitting room, the seconds felt like hours when namjoon finally return with soobin who instantly went to hug his mama.

"Mama!" Taehyung hug his son tightly, he have a lot to say about the situation but he was just grateful the boy has return to him in one peice. Now he just have pray hard for Jungkook to return the same way too but judging by the mafia boss he had allowed to take over his heart antics, Taehyung doubt his prayer will be accepted.

And truth to his thoughts. When Jungkook return later, he was barely conscious whilst the two men helped him inside the house.

His previously newly changed clothes was bloody and the blood lost has caused him to almost lost consciousness, he give a lip tight smile to Taehyung who was staring at him wide eyed.

"I return in one piece wifey" Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes or ears, he didn't even feel it when tears run down his cheeks instantly, the frantic shouts of Jungkook's guys as they instantly moved him to one room calling up their gang doctor to removed the bullet----- everything fall silence to his ears, when he was finally snap out of it by his kids.... Jungkook and the guys are no longer in the living room.

The pretty male just realized something he failed to understand all these while, something he'd failed to understand when they were chased on their first date out----

He'd have to get used to seeing this scene, maybe not all the time but he won't escape this sight in this very life he's living. And that realization weaken his legs causing him to stumble slightly but thankfully, yeonjun  and soobing are quick to get hold of him then help him to settle on the couch.

"Are you okay mama?"

Taehyung nodded, taking deep breaths to calm his nerve. He relax his body back, closing his eyes for a moment until his breath finally calmed.

He doesn't remember how long he's sitting with the kids soothing words ringing in his ears, but he blink his eyes open when he heard footsteps coming closer to them.

"Thankfully,he's stable now and currently resting. We needed to get rid of this and some things---- you can check on him later or now" Taehyung blinks his eyes, namjoon was holding Jungkook's bloody clothes and the rest of the guys are standing behind him restless , probably in hurry to take care of Jungkook's mess since the man isn't awake to do that.

"Okay , take of yourselves" the guys nodded before walking out of the mansion in hurry.

And Taehyung can't help but silently pray, pray hard not to see police knocking on their door in the next minutes.

One hour pass before Taehyung can finally feel his legs, thankfully his prayers were answered since there's no police knocking on their door till now— can't tell what could went down in the coming minutes though.