sixty

Welcome 💜

Taehyung squirm uneasily feeling the room temperature getting warmer than he'd handle, the slips of his deep slumber opens his ears to the cries of their twins that was coming from their nursery— he just turn around knowing jungkook is probably out of the room to take care of their babies.

A smile unconsciously break into his sleepy face when the memories of his little mischievous bunnies acts flash through his mind, the now Eleven months old bunnies are more energetic than ever they always wants to try standing up against anything they'd find in the room.

While yeonjun has started taking his steps wobbly, Soobin seem to be the talker----  the little kid has said his first word right after they clock ten months.......... And his first words is predictable of course it's his mama.

Taehyung happiness has no limit that day while jungkook just keep stressing the boy by coasing him to call Papa too but at the end of the day, he ended sulking and taehyung pet the big bunny by sucking him off inside the shower.

It's a week later, while playing in their nursery-- yeonjun has hauled himself to his feet with he support of their toy car and the couple were there to witness their baby let go of the car and take a step on his own towards taehyung, although he couldn't make it far before he fall on his face.

Jungkook and taehyung has screamed out loudly unable to contain their happiness and you can guessed the twins toys room was over loaded that day.

Back to the presence.

Taehyung frown when the babies cries only keep getting louder and he felt a sudden unbearable heat close to his body, reluctantly he blinks his eyes open and turn to see the sources of the heat only to come face to face with jungkook who was laying beside him.

That brings a deep frown to the pretty male's face, he sighs sitting up slightly and place his hand on jungkook's forehead only to retreat it back almost instantly---

"Damn! He's sick" grumbling to himself, he get out of the bed as all his sleepiness flies out of the window, he doesn't know what to do. He's always the one getting sick and jungkook was always there to take care of him but now, he doesn't even know where to starts.

"Hubby? Wake up please"  taehyung call out softly shaking the mafia boss shoulder that's even burning through the fabric of his shirt, he shakes him few more times and jungkook finally separate his shut eyes— groaning loudly as he sits up looking confused but when the bunnies cries reached his ears, he make a movement to get down from the bed until taehyung's voice Stops him.

"Where are you going?"

"To the babies , they're crying" taehyung just stare at his dumbfounded, he can't really believe this man didn't notice the way his own body was burning.

"Go back to sleep wifey, I'll just check on them and be back"

"You're burning hubby! I told you you'll get sick if you keep overworking but you won't listen to me" taehyung scolded jungkook who just smiles at him softly.

"I'll take some medicine later, you and those wailing bunnies are my first priority. So go to sleep my love----- jungkook glance at the wall clocks it shows it's just 4am in the morning. "It's too early" .

"You can't just neglect your health for us, what are we supposed to do if something happens to you?!" Tears swell in taehyung's eyes, he can't just understand how jungkook can be this paranoid about him and their babies that he'd even neglect himself this bad.

"Nothing will happen to me baby wifey---

"You have a fever already" the pretty male cried causing jungkook's eyes to went wide in shock.