fifty

Welcome💜

Jungkook has always have that scary and creepy aura around him that most of the maids always tries their possible best to stay out of the said man sight during their working time , of course the boy seem younger than them in age---- but there's just something about him that warn everyone against getting on his bad side.

Seeing the man emerge from the stairs just in boxers and shirt ring that danger alarm in their ears and when the mafia boss has requested who made the dinner , no one was bold enough to hand herself to the devil who's out for their soul. Yes a devil, that's exactly what jungkook is looking like right now.

"I asked something right? Should I force the words of your mouth or you're going to do yourselves favour by speaking out?" Another growl spark through the air , if they're not infront of jungkook-- someone would've probably thoughts it's a growl from an animal. A predator to  be precise.

Of course, they are well aware of who had made the dinner but did they even dare open their mouths?. No.

So jungkook nods his heads , applauding them sarcastically before he call out to the guards that was standing at the entrance.

"Can someone between you remind of the first rule before you were all employed?" Jungkook asks.

"To-- take care of Mr jeon---

"And part of  taking care of him is being all dirty with the cooking and make him vomit everything he eats?" The maids gulp at that , they've witness the doctor gambling with his life just by doing his work correctly but here they're....

"Mr jeon... We are sorry, it's a mistake rand it won't happen again" one of them took the courage to speak up and jungkook smiles.

"Right , it's also a mistake from my side employing y'all in the first place and guess what too?  It won't happen again---

The young CEO turn to the guard.

"Lock them up" series of gasps was heard from the maids, they're all afraid of getting sacked when they should've worry about their thin chances of walking out of the mansion alive or completely.

Jungkook pull out his phone calling yoongi's number.

"Hyung , can you come to my house right now?"

Taehyung was laying down totally oblivious to the chaos downstairs, even tho he was tired--- he couldn't close his eyes to get some sleep because something is missing from his side and that might be the absence of a certain dork.

The pretty male face light up when jungkook steps into the room with a wide smile spread across his face  but he frown when he found taehyung still awake.

"Can't sleep?" He requested and the little smile that taehyung have on his face instantly wipe out immediately he register his husband appearance.

He slowly sits up ignoring his husband gentle protests against that.

"Where were you?" He requested, eyeing jungkook in disbelief.

"Downstairs, why?"

"Oh I never knew we're holding a stripping show" the pretty scoffs rolling his eyes while jungkook frown confusedly.

"Eh--

A confused sound was the only sound jungkook could make.

"Oh you can't get me right , you're use to stripping around having others stares at your legs--- wow , so attractive" a very taunting compliment that finally opens jungkook's brain to what must be going on.