fifty-two

Welcome💜

Pregnant people are likely to be under unexpected stress but do you know people around pregnant people are likely to run mad from the pregnant person's antics if full caution is not taken?. Sound absurd? Let's take a deep look at the jeon's household today , where a three months old pregnant male resides.

"Can you please calm down a little bit love? I am trying to concentrate on this my heart..... I can't focus on learning how to make pancakes while watching the tutorial then focus on you at the same time, I'll end up going crazy" jungkook is frustrated. To the new maids who are peeking from the kitchen entrance, the mafia boss seem like he'd be taking the whole world down on a snap.

But that's understandable. When taehyung has refused to let the maids close to him or even make his food , from the moment the day had break the pretty male nose seem to get more sensitive and the mixed scents from the maids irritated his stomach.

But jungkook's body cologne was already used to him so he was just fine with jungkook present and the older making his food and that's a big punishment to jungkook who really can't boil a water without burning the whole kitchen.

Now he have a hungry wifey sitting prettily with a pout as he keep whining about how hungry he's while jungkook make a mess---- sorry I mean pancakes as he watch the instructions on YouTube.

But taehyung is just so so impatient.

"Sorry , just hangry" taehyung mumble swinging his legs back and forth , jungkook chuckle at that taking a glance at taehyung before focusing back on what he was doing.

"Hmn, you mean hungry?" He question his baby misspelled English.

"No , I mean hungry with angry. Hangry" jungkook laughs eyes not blinking away from his baby almost perfect breakfast, wow if he'd know taehyung will get this cute with pregnancy..he'd have knocked him down on first sight, this isn't even good for his poor heart.

"Okay baby mama, we're almost done here--- I just pray this turn out good because you look like you're all ready to throw a long tantrum" a gasps left taehyung's lips at the accusations.

"How do you know?" Jungkook pause laughing nervously, so the boy was indeed planing to throw long tantrum? Good.

"So you'll indeed throw a tantrum?" Jungkook hums but crying inside when taehyung nods his head. " Well thanks for the head up , ig?" Jungkook grumble with a smile, he shouldn't feel bad after all he's going to be his princess favorite.

Lol. Worldwide delusional dude.

"I will suggest you stay at home today----

"Nope! We're definitely not having this discussion ever again, not this again you bunny faced human" okay , jungkook needs to learn how to keep his mouth mute for today. Everything seem to be getting on taehyung's nerve.

"Sorry, I was just looking out for you. You seem tired--- well..... Sorry that was my fault too"  smiling sheepishly, jungkook pressed his lips into thin line when he remembers something about last night.

He decided to keep the dirty comments to himself alone because taehyung look like he'd pounce on him if he dare make that comment, instead he turned off the stove turning to taehyung with the freshly made pancakes. They turned out better than jungkook himself expected, but he's jeon Jungkook. The only perfection that existed.