Ten

Welcome💜

Please pick one : K.I.S.S ( whipped Jungkook on unmatchable level)

Fire and water ( bad boy Taehyung, easy going kook)

UNQUENCHABLE DESIRE ( devil au , a crackhead Taehyung)

Or loving my enemy brother's ( taekookvgguk).

His hubby : Kim's are amused

Taehyung sighs , brushing his hair back with his fingers and Jungkook had to close his eyes not to imagine something with those pretty fingers , he knows they'll look more pretty wrap around somewhere , somewhere where it muscled up and veiny.

He's talking about neck , not your dirty thought hoes.

"Jungkook, you know there's stage of dating ? , Why don't we start from there ? I mean" Jungkook make a disgusting face at his suggestion , he's not a kid to even think of dating .

"You're a student and I am also one , you go to college everyday but what if in the moment of dating- besides you didn't even like me yet , and in the process of trying to date you ,you fall in love with another human? What's going to be my gain ?. I want you as my husband and someone I'm going to spend the rest of my life with , I don't need any dating to be sure of my feelings" on a second thought, Taehyung thinks this boy might really be taking drugs as he had thought earlier.

"Jungkook" Taehyung call out calmly and no matter how much the older like the way his name sound through Taehyung's mouth , he doesn't like it .

"Can you not call me by name ? It's sounding extremely weird from your mouth" the pretty male raise his brow at the young mafia boss.

"And what should I call you ? Mine?" Taehyung was trying to tease Jungkook with his earlier words when he was lost in his gaydreaming land , but he didn't know this man is shameless.

"That sound extremely hot or call me hubby , I will become your husband soon" Jungkook confidently stated and Taehyung give him a what the fuck look.

"So confident , I have a lover already so do you think I should drop him and pick you?" The pretty male rests his back against his chair , arms folded on his chest .

Not even a second later , Jungkook nods.

"Yeah , I mean you deserve only the best and I'm the only best that deserves you , who is he ? Does he look so fucking awesome and gorgeous like me ? Can he lift ten chairs at once for you because I can ! Is he Jeon Jungkook? No he can never be because you'll only get one of me once in a lifetime so Taehyung , yes or yes?" Mr and Mrs Kim that was hiding behind the kitchen door was really getting more concern for Taehyung now .

Would they have to call a mental asylum for this boy? Because they are damn sure he's going to loose his mind if he continues speaking with Jungkook , once again that boy is a disaster. No lie.

"If I say no?" Taehyung pushes making the older male face drop , he stare down at his laps but the next second both Taehyung and his parents flinch when a loud sob instantly feel up their house .

"I----- love you , don't leave me , I will die-- no I can't die because I still need to marry you , don't say no or I'm going to cry all day and I will not leave this place or can I kidnap you ?" Taehyung mouth was still agape as he doesn't even know what to say or do in the current moment , first to start with , what in the holy fuckery in sobbing world is going on and second .

Did someone just ask for permission to kidnap him , from him?.

Mrs Kim was staring at her husband who was also staring at her back with the same expression , do they have to call police or mental hospital for Jungkook?.

"I--- " Taehyung words was cut off by another loud sob , fake sob if I may add by none other than Mr Jeon .

"Say yes , say yes , say yes" Taehyung hold his head from the annoying sound , is murder legal now?.

"Fine yes ! Can you stop now?" And Taehyung should've really know the tears are fake and shouldn't have fall for it , but he has always hated loud atmosphere from the beginning.

"You'll ma-rry me ?" Jungkook ask really with his Doe eyes wide open for Taehyung who can't understand how the man keep shifting characters every minutes , does he got like hundred of himself inside him?.

Mr and Mrs Kim decided to step out .

"Taehyung, you really want to marry him? I mean he's still involved with mafia- fuck that , he said he's a leader" Mr Kim stated calmly making sure the boy wasn't taking irrational decision, he can't let that happen.

The boy have to understand what he's getting into and make it settle very much in his head , he's fucking getting married to a mafia boss.

"I know Dad , I mean he said I can always file for divorce if it doesn't work and we can't talk about tomorrow now . I will marry him , he'll protect me from his mafia shits , won't you?" The last words are directed towards Jungkook who nods his head almost instantly.

"With my last breath , not a single hair on your skin would be able to get hurt , that's a fact" for the first time , Jungkook joke and dramatic aura up was no where to be found at the moment , he was sincere with whatever just left his lips . Jungkook is one honest man.

"See mama and papa , he won't let me get hurt and he seem like a good man" Jungkook push his chest out like a kangaroo and pride overwhelming him just because he heard Taehyung calling him a good man , can he die now? Nope he doesn't want to die because he have to marry Taehyung.

"Well , it's your decision bear . So if you say so , what's next step?" Mrs Kim finally take a seat along with Mr Kim , Jungkook was biting his lips back from screaming out loudly in excitement , Taehyung will marry him.

Taehyung will marry him, Taehyung wants to marry him , Taehyung is going to marry him , Taehyung wish to marry him--

"-kook" he snap out of his thoughts when he heard Mrs Kim calling out for him and that's when he finally notice everyone was staring at him , he has make a fool out of himself again didn't he?.

"Y-yes" he answer nevertheless causing the three Kim's to sighs and facepalm , they hope they won't regret their choice with this crackhead of a man.

"Mum was asking you what's the next step ?" Taehyung repeat the words to him and Jungkook sighs because he also can't lie , he doesn't know the next steps . His grandpa was the one that suggest to come to Taehyung's parents and now what's next ? Grandpa isn't even here to save his ass.

"I- I will speak with grandpa to pick date then I will come to inform you about it , uh-m I also have to make arrangements to welcome my husband to my house" he just decided to say and the Kim's just nod.

"See you later hubby?" Taehyung bite his lips back to stop himself from laughing out loudly at Jungkook's expression, the boy seem so much happy with the big full smile that break into his face .

"Y-yeah , I'll see you soon my world" Jungkook smiles and the Kim's just watch amusement , they are amused .

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment