thirty-four

Welcome💜 (please ignore the mistakes 💜)

Taehyung sighs rubbing his nape and stare down at his feet guilty, he was inside jungkook's room with jimin who decided to follow him back to jungkook's house after their lecture for the day.

Jungkook has told him he can attend college without any worries in the morning , really he doesn't have to know about how the young mafia boss has secretly asked yoongi to pretend to be a student and guide him through the whole day.

Anyways , the pretty male pout really hard when jimin smack his shoulder seriously glaring at him.

"You can't keep such a thing from him! Are you dump or something?" Jimin question really not understanding his soulmate level of craziness, if you ask him--- beauty are really dumb.

In his defense, take a good look at his soulmate.

"I just don't know how to tell him that , can't you explain to him on my behalf?" When jimin asked to take a good look at his soulmate, he wasn't really saying to get stuck staring at that piece of beauty--- but rather want you roy have a smell of his dumbness.

"Who ask their friend to explain such shit to their husband---

"He's not my husband---- taehyung press his lips into thin line when jimin tilted his neck , wordlessly challenging him to finish up his words.

"Yet" the pretty male grumble out the last words.

"You both are already weird enough getting married at this age so I don't think there's something that'o be weirder than that , just tell him or best show him----- I honestly think he'd appreciate the showing part the most" jimin suggestively wiggle his brow at taehyung who didn't even wait a second before smacking the pillow against his soulmate face , what a dirty bitch he was stuck with.

"Can you stop spurting nonsense, how can I show him? We're not even married yet"

"It's call knowing what you're trying to purchase , and just call him today and he'll be running here ready to marry you--- dear lord , I don't even have admirers and here's my little boy planning to get marry , I know I was your step-son but let's make less obvious hun?" Jimin pretend to fall back on the bed with his dramatic sobbing section.

It's waste of energy asking jimin advice in the first place , taehyung give up.

"I don't know..... Yeah.... Hoseok was able to track them earlier but we lost them in the area--- that's what jin hyung said too , it's a matter of time---

Jungkook roll his eyes at yoongi's reply from the other line as he push his room door open ,frowning slightly at the empty bed---

"I'll call you back hyung , taehyung isn't inside here--- yeah maybe he's with grandpa, later hyung" jungkook hangs up the call dropping his jacket carelessly on the L-shaped sofa inside his room, he was about to walk out of his room when his gaze fall on the shadow standing outside his balcony.

A wide smile spread across his face as he tip toe towards the pretty male who was staring ahead blankly at nothing particularly, but he was snap out of his thoughts when jungkook suddenly back hugged him.

"what has got my baby so lost hmm? School stress? Want me to beat up your Dean so he can give you special treatment?" Taehyung sighs rolling his eyes at the dramatic reaction of the older male , every human thinks with their brains but taehyung believe jungkook always think with his butt---