006 ; hogwarts

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

YOU HOP OFF THE TRAIN SOON AFTER HERMIONE, A LARGE MAN WAS CALLING FOR ALL THE FIRST YEARS, MAKING YOU TURN TO HIM.

the sky was now dark and the stars could be seen smiling down on all of you, as if telling you all 'good luck'.

you grin and run your tongue over your sharp teeth, enjoying the slight stinging sensation running through your tongue.

you watch in interest as harry greets the large man,

oh? so they know each other, then

you stick to hermione's side as you walk up to the man as well, just a bit behind both the boys.

"right, then. this way to the boats. come on now, follow me" he waves his hand over.

you, hermione, and the rest of the first years follow right after him, you slightly aweing at his height.

he leads you all to a bunch of boats on a large sea of sorts, you and hermione plop down next to each other at the front of one of the boats, feeling a few other people sit on the same boat as you soon after.

your eyes widen slightly as the boat starts moving on it's own, hermione smirks slightly at your awe-stricken expression.

your eyes turn up in even more awe as all the boats approach a giant castle-like school. it looked just like the castles you used to dream of as a little girl, when you had hoped to be a pretty, pink, princess. twirling around in the comfort of your own large home.

home.

a word you didn't quite know the meaning of. a word you had barely experienced for a few years of your life.

maybe, just maybe, hogwarts could end up being your home. even if just for a little while. maybe, if you were good, hogwarts would become your safe zone. a safe zone where you didn't have to hide in the streets, a place with an actual bed.

a small smile graces your lips, that would be nice.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

YOUR AWE-STRUCK LOOK SEEMES PLASTERED ON YOUR FACE AS YOU ALL WALK UP A FEW SETS OF STAIRS INSIDE OF THE SCHOOL.

you shake your head as you notice a lady up ahead, by the final set of stairs.

she had some fancy-looking green robes on and a large black witch hat, she also had a rather strict look on her face.

"welcome to hogwarts" she greets with a small smile.

"now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. but, before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses"