124 ; bye, bitch

teacher strike tmrw 😩

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

YOU, HARRY AND HERMIONE WALK THROUGH THE FOREST WITH UMBRIDGE FOLLOWING, HER WAND POINTED AT YOU ALL.

you had went along with hermione's story.

"how much further?" umbridge questions fearfully, glancing around the foggy and eerie forest.

"not far" you say.

"it had to be somewhere students wouldn't find it accidentally" hermione continues.

"what are you doing?" harry questions in a whisper, "improvising" hermione says.

as you approach the area, you glance downwards. the rope which was once holding grawp, was detached from him and laying on the ground.

you purse your lips.

"well? where is this weapon?" umbridge questions.

you all stay silent.

"there isn't one, is there? you were trying to trick me" umbridge slowly circles you all, sounding appalled.

"you know... i really hate children"

umbridge flinches, her head snapping back as something snapping is heard from the bush behind.

she steps back in fear, you look over. it was just the centaurs.

her lip trembles, stepping back, "you have no business here, centaur. this is a ministry matter" she raises a finger.

they growl, raising their bows.

"lower your weapons. i warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence.."

the one closest fires an arrow, she blocks it with a spell.

"how dare you? filthy half-breed" she screeches, "incarcerous"

a rope flies from her wand, wrapping around the centaurs neck. the centaur falls to the ground, flailing and trying to pull the rope away.

hermione drops the ground in front of him, you breathe out.

"please. please stop it. please" hermione begs.

"now, enough! i will have order" umbridge says furiously, you take out your knife, slicing the ropes with much effort, they were tougher than they looked.

you look back just as grawp comes by, picking umbridge up by her collar. she screeches, he looks at her dopily.

she waves her arms and kicks her legs.

the centaurs all run forwards, smacking, prodding and poking her legs with their hand and spears, but they were also going for grawp. umbridge screeches annoyingly, "you filthy animal! do you know who i am?"

grawp looked clueless.

"leave him alone! it's not his fault" hermione shouts.

harry pulls you both away.

"no, he doesn't understand" hermione pleads.

one fires an arrow into grawp's arm, his lip trembles, dropping umbridge carelessly.

grawp backs up against the tree, eyes watering slightly.

"potter, do something. tell them i mean no harm" umbridge cries as two centaurs pick her up by her arms.

"i'm sorry, professor. i must not tell lies"

you smirk as the centaurs run off, "what are you doing? i am senior undersecretary dolores jane umbridge! let me go!" her cires and screeches echo as she gets taken who-knows where.

grawp plucks out the arrow, frowning.

"thank you, grawp" hermione says, you nod.

"hermione, [name]. hermione, [name], sirius!"

you nod, running off with harry and hermione.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

words ; 477

date posted ; 3/05/22

©_behindyou_