125 ; department of mysteries

• - - - - - - ☆- - - - - - •

YOU ALL JOG DOWN THE BRIDGE, MEETING WITH GINNY, RON, LUNA AND NEVILLE.

"how'd you get away?" hermione questions.

"puking pastilles. it wasn't pretty"

you grimace.

"told them i was hungry, wanted some sweets" ron grins proudly, passing you all your wands.

"of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves" he chuckles.

"that was clever, ron" hermione smiles.

"has been known to happen" ron brags slightly, you snigger.

"it was brilliant. so, how are we gettin' to london?"

harry blinks, "look, it's not that i don't appreciate everything you've done for me, all of you... but... but i've got you into enough trouble as it is"

you scoff, rolling your eyes as harry starts to walk away.

"dumbledore's army's supposed to be about doing something real" neville states, "or was that all just words to you?"

"maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate" ron says.

"so, how are we going to get to london?"

you grin.

"we fly, of course" luna smiles.

──── ◉ ────

YOU GRIN, CRACKING YOUR KNUCKLES AS YOU SIT ON THE BACK OF A THESTRAL.

you were all flying through the sky, mounted on the thestrals which were invisible to the others, which for them, made it seem like you were sitting in mid-air.

you fly over hogwarts and through the stormy sky, over the streets of london and landing on the ground, heading right into the ministry, you all run through.

you all had your wands at the ready, hopping in the elevator and letting it go down. 

it reached the bottom, the door opening, "department of mysteries" the speaker says.

you look over at the door, it looked almost 10x more suspicious and creepy now then it had back at the hearing.

"this is it" harry says, stepping forwards. you all follow behind, exchanging glances.

you all enter through the door, into a room filled with spider-webs and the same glass spheres you used in divination.

the room was covered in dust and grime, being nearly pitch-black except from the light from your wands using the spell 'lumos'