033 ; master plan

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

YOU ROLL YOUR TONGUE AROUND IN YOUR MOUTH AS YOU, RON, HARRY AND HERMIONE ALL SIT AT A TABLE, DOING SOME STUDYING.

you kept glancing across your table, over at the group of girls on the other table who were staring at harry. everyone seemed to be doing a lot of that recently, everywhere you all went, eyes would be on harry.

harry looks over at them, causing them to finally turn back to their own work. he turns back to you all confused, you each give him a stiff smile.

harry sighs, packing up his books, "i'll see you both back in the common room"

you wave at him as he walks off.

you narrow your eyes at the opposite table as they all turn to look at him as he walks by, not even trying to conceal it.

• • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • •

WINTER TIME HAD COME AROUND ONCE MORE, AND THE GROUNDS WERE COVERED IN THE FAMILIAR BLANKET OF WHITE.

the area was cold and everyone had their jackets and robes on 24/7. it certainly didn't help having your dormitory in the chambers.

the hall was once more decorated with christmas trees, each decked out with all the decorations you could imagine. fake snow was falling down from the roof and fires were lit all around.

you were sat opposite ron and harry, with each of you having a christmas cracker beside your plate.

hermione storms over, taking a seat to the right of you, placing her plate of biscuits on the table.

she leans forward slightly, "everything's set. we just need a bit of who you're changing into."

"crabbe and goyle" harry nods. 

hermione nods at you all, "we also need to make sure that the real crabbe and goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating malfoy."

"how?" ron looks at her, confused.

"i've got it all worked out" she reaches by her side, taking out two cupcakes, "i filled these with a simple sleeping draught. simple, but powerful"

you grin excitedly.

"now, once they're asleep.. hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs.. and put on their uniforms"

ron looks taken aback, "whose hair are you both ripping out then?"

"we've already got ours"

you and hermione both pull out a vial filled with hair, "millicent bulstrode. slytherin. i got this off her robes"

you nod, "i could just go as myself, but he wouldn't tell me anything. i got pansy parkinson's, she's also a slytherin"

"i'm going to go check on the polyjuice potion. make sure that crabbe and goyle find these" she holds up the cupcakes

• • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • •

YOU ALL PEEK OUT FROM THE LARGE STATUE.

ron clears his throat, going to use his wand.

you shake your head, "absolutely not. i'll give them to them, you should have seen the way they were looking at me earlier" you frown in disgust.

harry and ron nod, but can't shake the odd feeling in their stomachs. and not a very pleasant feeling, rather uncomfortable.

you take the cupcakes and nod to the two, ushering them to hide. they nod and you skip out with a nice smile.

you were half way down the hall before turning around and starting to skip in the direction of the exit, where they would soon come out.

and just as you thought, only a second later they had both come out, each with loads of snacks in their arms, like donuts, cupcakes and biscuits.

you sigh but smile brightly, stopping in front of them, they both turn red.

"hey, guys! i was going to eat these cupcakes, but i'm too full!" you whine innocently, holding them up, "i wouldn't want them to go to waste, so would you two like them" you bat your eyelashes at them.

their faces turn even more red and they nod, each taking one from your hands, nodding to each other before taking a thick bite.

your once innocent smile turns a bit more sinister as they look down, their happy noises coming to a pause before their eyes roll into the back of their heads and they fall to the ground.

you grin proudly, putting your hands on your hips and gesturing the two boys out.

ron shivers as he walks up to you, "it's kind of scary how well you did that"

you shrug, harry looks at the two boys, "won't they remember that you were the one to give them the cupcake when they wake up?"

you deadpan, "i don't think they're smart enough for that. but don't worry, even if they do, i have a plan!"

he just nods cautiously.

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

words ; 781

date posted ; 01/04/22

©_behindyou_