069 ; sirius black

═───────◇───────═

═───────◇───────═

AS YOU MAKE IT TO THE END, THERE'S A HOLE IN THE ROOF, SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE ONE IN HONEYDUKES. 

harry crawls out first, helping you and hermione up.

"we're in the shrieking shack, aren't we?" hermione questions as you peer into the dark room.

your yellow eyes seemed to be radiating in the darkness, giving a sort of ominous glow.

the stairs creak as you all rush up them, searching around for ron.

"ron" harry says.

you all rush into the room, ron was sitting on an old and dusty recliner arm-chair with scabbers in his hands.

"ron. you're okay!" hermione says.

"the dog. where is it?" you ask.

"it's a trap. he's the dog, "ron points between you all, "he's an animagus!"

you all glance back, following the trail of pawprints with your eyes until they reach the feet of a man standing behind a door.

the door swings shut, revealing a full view of the man.

it was the same man from the newspaper ; sirius black. his hair as messy as ever and azkaban clothes reeking of mud and dirt.

you stand defensively in front of harry, gripping the knife stored in your pocket.

"if you want to kill harry, you have to kill us too" hermione says.

"no. only one will die tonight"

your raise an eyebrow but move to the side as harry rushes passed you all, "then it'll be you!"

he wraps his hands around sirius's throat, pushing him to the ground near you and holding his wand to his head.

sirius grins, laughing mockingly.

"are you going to kill me, harry?"

the door slams open, "expelliarmus!"

it was professor lupin, he cast the wand out of harry's hand, gesturing him to move to the side.

harry jumps off, hermione pulls him back.

"well, well, well, sirius. looking rather ragged, aren't we?" he steps over to him, pointing his wand at him.

"finally, the flesh reflects the madness within"

sirius grins madly, "well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, remus?"

lupin raises his eyebrows and brings his wand down, smirking and pulling sirius to his feet.