000 ; prologue

》━━━━ ✭ ━━━━《

》━━━━ ✭ ━━━━《

A SOFT WHISTLE RESOUNDS THROUGHOUT THE EERILY DARK HALLWAY AS A YOUNG GIRL IS SEEN SKIPPING THROUGH.

her brown flats would send an echoing clatter every time her feet hit the ground.

a soft breeze blows by, sending the girls blonde locks swaying slightly.

her gleaming yellow eyes accentuate her grinning face as the dim moon shines down on her throughout the tinted windows.

the small pocket knife in her hands coated with a thick crimson.

but nobody would suspect her of anything. after all, she was just a mere child, an eleven year old.

nobody would ever suspect such an innocent, young girl for a crime such as murder.

──────────────

SMALL HOOTS AMONGST OTHER SOUNDS RING THROUGH A SMALL ALLEY.

you tilt your head,

an owl?

you place a finger on your chin as you stare up at the creature, who was resting comfortably on the lamp post ahead of you.

your eyes travel down to its feet, you tilt your head.

a letter?

you tuck the shining piece of metal into your coat, and approach the owl, it seemed to look down on you as you detached the letter from its slim feet.

you blink as the owl flies away, "uh, bye bye mr owlie" you wave with your fingers.

you look down at your letter, it had a red wax seal holding it together, with a sort of symbol engraved into it.

you turn the envelope over, your eyes scanning the writing, it had your name on it.

you peel the envelope open and take out a sheet of paper amongst the three or so that seemed to be in there.

Miss [Name] Toga
Wherever this may find you
Tokyo, Japan

Dear Miss Toga,
we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

your cat-like eyes narrow,

wizards and witches, huh?

your eyes skim over the rest of the letter, it included that you should read over the attached pieces of paper on where to find all your needed school equipment, along with the fact school would begin on September 1st, compared to it usually starting around April in Japan.

It also informed you that this school was located in Scotland, but you would have to buy your equipment from a special place called 'Diagon Alley' in England, and then catch a train on a platform 9 3/4 to reach this 'Hogwarts'

Your mouth forms into a grin, revealing your overly sharp canines.

You had never been out of Japan before, so this was riling you up.

I wonder how yummy wizard blood would taste~!

you place your hands on your now red cheeks,

oh i just have to accept!

》━━━━ ✭ ━━━━《

》━━━━ ✭ ━━━━《

words ; 470

date posted ; 05/03/22

©_behindyou_