Episode 4: Showdown in Pewter City

Somewhere on the path to Pewter City, there is a large hole and someone is digging it to make it bigger. Suddenly, Team Rocket is saying their motto.

Jessie:

To protect the world from devastation.

James:

To unite all peoples within our nation.

Jessie and James:

To denounce the evils of truth and love.

To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie:

Jessie.

James:

James.

Suddenly, Meowth comes out of the hole and places the shovel through the dirt.

He angrily says, "Meowth! I don't get why you two are always talking and I'm stuck doing all the work!"

"We haven't got much time. If they're heading for Pewter City, they'll have to pass this way," Jessie says.

"And they'll fall right into our trap," James says.

Soon, all three begin to dig a large pit hole.

Meowth says, "Come on! Dig it deeper, and we'll cover it up so well, they'll never guess it's a trap. Ha! Perfect!"

Soon, they put wooden bars on it. Then, they cover it with leaves and dirt. Now the hole is gone completely.

Suddenly, James panics, "I can't even tell where the trap is!"

The move to one spot, and Jessie asks, "Wasn't it here?"

"Is this it?" James questions, as they move to another.

They move again, and Jessie asks, "Where did it go?"

"It's over there!" Meowth adds, and they all move to the middle of the road.

Soon, the three try to remember where the trap they set is located. Suddenly, they move down and look down to notice that the trap is right under their feet. The fake dirt, leaves, and wooden cage gives out, and they fall right in, and are being buried in dirt.

Meanwhile, Mew and her friends continue their journey and are finally out of the Viridian Forest. The group continue to walk on the stone path until they see a city over the horizon.

"Yay! Pewter City" M

Mew sighs in relief, "Phew. For a while there I thought was going to be in this forest for the rest of my life!

"Chu." (Me too.) Pikachu says.

"Eev," (Yeah.) Eevee replies.

Suddenly a man says, "Pewter City is grey, the color of stone. This town has always been famous for stone."

"Huh?" Mew says, looking down.

The four look down to see a man with tan skin, brown beard and his hair hidden in a red hat. He also wears a beige shirt, white gloves, dark green pants, and black shoes.

Mew turns to Misty, "Who is he?"

"Never met him," Misty answers.

The man says, "The name's Flint, and some of you are sitting on some of my merchandise.

Realizing she means the rock, Meq quickly gets up, and says, "Oh! Sorry."

She then notices that the rocks here have some price labels on it, one of the things she has learned while living among humans.