Episode 39: Wake Up Snorlax

One again, Mew along with Eevee, Pikachu, Misty, Brock, and Tomo continue on their journey. Pikachu and Eevee are fast asleep on Mew's shoulder or backpack. Suddenly, the group sees an old man with long white hair covering his eyes and a long beard. He is wearing a green robe with a blue jewel necklace.

The old man sees them and says, "Groovy! Greetings, children of the universe."

"Hello. Are you all by yourself?" Misty asks

"I have my music," The man says, brings out a yellow flute that has a Pokeball on it.

Soon, the man begins to play music, much to the friend's delight. Soon, the Pokemon begins to wake up as they let out yawns.

"Wow!" Mew says.

"That was nice!" Misty says.

Then the old man says, "Now that you've heard my music, you have to give me some food."

Soon, the group becomes confused.

"We thought it was free!" Misty replies.

"Isn't my flute playing at least worth a sandwich?" The old man asks.

Mew then says, "We'd like to give you something to eat, but we don't even have anything to eat ourselves."

"No food at all," Tomo adds.

The old man asks, "Not even a cookie?"

"Cookie? We don't even have crumbs," Brock says.

"Another free concert. Well, guess you should hit the road, then," The old man says.

The group then heads off, but because they haven't eaten anything, they feel that they don't have the energy to move.

Mew groans, "I'm so hungry!"

"Tomo very hungry," Tomo says.

"I'm about to collapse," Brock says.

"We haven't had anything to eat since yesterday," Misty says.

Suddenly, Eevee notices something and points out, "Eevee Eevee." (Look over there.)

The group turns their heads to see a town is up ahead. Meanwhile, Team Rocket isn't far from behind and is listening to the old hippie too.

When he's done playing, the hippie says, "Pennies for the piper? Food be nice, too."

However, Team Rocket isn't buying it.

"You stop people, play some weird song," Jessie says.

"Then you beg for food?" James replies.

Meowth comments, "You should be begging for music lessons."

Team Rocket soon walks away, chucking over Meowth's comment.

The old hippie says, "Bad vibes. Those dudes should at least respect their elders."

Meanwhile, Mew and her friends have arrived at the town.

"We finally made it," Mew says.

"At last, we can get something to eat," Misty happily says.

Pikachu happily says, "Pikachu." (At long last.)

"Vee." (Yeah.) Eevee replies.

Soon, the group first stop at a bread bakery, but they find the shelves and boxes to be empty.

"There's no bread left!" Misty says, shocked.

Mew then calls out, "Excuse me! We'd like to buy some bread, please!"