Epilogue: Pallet Town Party Celebration

It's been a few days since the Pokemon League Indigo Plateau Competition, and there is a big celebration for Mew and Gary for their own victory in the competition. At the party, practically everyone in Pallet Town along with the Pokemon are at the party at the Oak Corral.

On stage, Mew with Pikachu and Eevee, and Gary are on stage with Professor Oak, Adriana, Daisy, and Zeraroa.

Mew smiles and says, "Gary and I are very happy to be back home, and to everybody who supported us throughout the Pokemon League"

"We just want to say," Gary adds.

Then they both say, "Thank you very much."

"Pika/Eevee" (Thank you.)

"And thanks to Ash and Gary for representing us so well," Professor Oak says.

Then Adriana says, "And we all owe Professor Oak a big thank you for hosting us here today. Now, let's start the party!"

Professor Oak steps forward and says, "First, let's salute Gary for finishing in the top 2 at the Pokémon League, and Mew for winning the Pokemon League, and making Pallet Town proud! Hip hip...!"

Everyone cheers, "Hooray!"

Everyone gives a toast to Mew and Gary for their great efforts in the Pokemon League.

Mew kneels to Pikachu and Eevee, "Thank you, too, Pikachu, Eevee. And all the Pokémon."

Soon, Pikachu, Eevee, and Mew tap each other's glass.

Soon, everyone begins to chow down on the food.

Brock eats the food and says, "Pallet Town really knows how to throw a party! The food is delicious!"

Then Misty has an idea, "Hey, guys. We shouldn't be the only ones celebrating, why don't we let our Pokémon join the party, too?"

"Good idea! We couldn't have gone to the Pokémon League without them," Mew says.

"Yeah. They deserve some thanks too," Tomo happily agrees.

"You're right," Brock says.

Then calls out, "Come on out everyone, it's time to come out and chow down!"

Soon, all of Brock's Pokemon come out.

"Everyone, you're invited, too! Go!" Misty says, and throws her Pokeballs.

Tomo then calls out, "Come on out, everyone!"

"Yeah. It's time for a celebration!" Mew says, throwing her Pokeball.

Then Gary calls out, "Alright everyone, it's time to eat."

Soon, Mew, Gary, Brock, Misty, and Tomo call their Pokemon out of their Pokeballs.

Mew and Misty happily call out, "Okay, everybody! Time to dig in!"

With that, all the Pokemon split up and begins to dig in on the food.

Brock says, "Mew must be really proud."

"I think she's grown up a lot since being in the Pokémon League. Don't you all?" Misty says, turning to Brock.

"Yeah," Brock says.

Misty turns her head to notice Mew is having a plate served to Tomo. Tomo happily takes it and Mew has one for herself.

Misty smiles, "And Mew is a great big sister to Tomo."

"Yeah. They may not be siblings, but they're almost like two peas in a pod."

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is at the food stands and has another scheme going on.

"This time I think we've cooked up the perfect plan to capture Pikachu and Eevee! Don't you?" James replies, mixing the Yakisoba..