Episode 35: Electric Soldier Porygon

The long long journey of Mew and her friends has brought them to a town called Matcha City. Their journey has its ups and downs, but they are always able to find a way to make the best of it. Of course, Pikachu and Eevee are tired as Misty let's Psyduck drink from the water fountain, and Mew, Tomo, and Brock are having a snack.

Pikachu turns to Mew, "Pika Pika." (Mew, I'm tired.)

"Eevee Eevee." (I'm tired, too.) Eevee replies.

"I know. We're all very tired. We'll get to the Matcha Pokemon Center right away.

In the Pokemon Center of Matcha City, there seems to be trouble going on. Nurse Joy receives a phone call.

Nurse Joy picks up the phone and answers, "Yes? This is the Matcha City Pokemon Center. What? Another Pokemon that should have transferred didn't get there?"

Soon, Nurse Joy begins to receive other calls as her Chanseys continue with their work.

She picks up another phone and says, "I'm investigating it now, so please wait a while longer."

She then hangs up one of the phones and picks up another, "I'm very sorry! We'll work it out very soon."

That's when Mew and her friends walk into the center to notice Nurse Joy is having a tizzy. "I wonder what's going on?" Brock replies.

"It seems quite noisy," Misty says.

"It looks like Nurse Joy must be very busy today," Mew says.

Suddenly, someone says, "That is impossible! I built this transfer machine myself!"

The group turns their heads to see a man with green color hair, and wears swirly glasses with an orange shirt and lab coat.

The man types on the computer and says, "There are no problems in the hardware or the programming!"

"But complaints have been coming in all morning," Nurse Joy says.

MMew and her friends step into the computer room to see the Pokeballs being transported and Nurse Joy is with the man.

Mew walks over and asks, "Nurse Joy, what's happening here?"

"What hasn't been happening? I want to know, too..." Nurse Joy says.

For example, when we transfer a Pokemon as rare as, say Ninetales, the Pokemon that arrives at their destination is switched and the original never gets there at all. Anyway, it looks like a bug in the system is causing it," Nurse Joy says.

Mew and her friends are shocked to hear it. Just then, the scientist leans to the computer to notice a red section of the program appears. It looks like it's been blocked by something.

"This is..." The man says.

He then realizes, "No way, that can't... could it be?"

Suddenly, Nurse Joy asks, "Akihabara-hakase? What did you find out?"

The scientist Akihabara nervously says, "Err... no... nothing really."

"A computer virus could have caused it," Brock says.

"What Computer virus?" Tomo asks.

Mew turns to Misty, "Misty, what's a computer virus?"

"A Computer Virus is kind of like a flu virus. It spreads to computers and causes them to go wrong or even shut down. " Misty says.

Suddenly, Brock asks Joy, "Have you tried using a vaccine program?"

"Vaccine program?" Mew and Tomo say, confused.