Episode 28: Dig Those Diglett

So far, it has been several months since Mew has started her Pokemon Journey. She has discovered lots of adventures and made good friends. Soon Mew and her friends find themselves in the mountains to find the next Pokemon Gym.

"We sure have traveled a long way," Brock says.

"Yeah, we've seen tons of places. I wonder where we should go now," Misty replies.

"We'll we're still trying to find the Fuchsia gym, so that's a good start," Mew says.

Looking at the map, Brock says, "Well, Fuchsia gym isn't too far from here."

"Where is it?" Misty asks.

"Over the mountain," Brock says.

The group looks ahead to see multiple mountains.

"Uh Brock, over which mountain?" Misty asks.

"The map says the Fuchsia gym's on the other side of one of those mountains right over there," Brock says, looking at the map.

He then tries to find the direction, "Good point. Is it this way? Or that way? Or maybe it's that way."

He then becomes frustrated, "Oh, great. We're surrounded by mountains on every side!"

"Don't tell me we're lost again, "Misty complains.

"Okay, I won't tell you," Brock answers

"kachu," (Oh boy.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (Here we go again.) Evee replies

Then Brock notices, "Wait a minute! It looks like there's a road here."

"Well, let's hit it," Mew replies.

Mew and the others decide to take the road and Misty lets out a sigh. Yet she decides to follow.

Meanwhile, Jessie and James are sitting down for a picnic while Meowth is doing sit-ups.

"I'm having some lovely Chinese food," Jessie says with glee,

James pours himself some tea, "It's tea and crumpets for me."

"Nothing for Meowth. I'm getting a gut," Meowth says, doing his sit-ups.

Jessie and James cheer, "Work that body."

Jessie soon laughs picking up her plate.

James then says, "Cheers."

The two are about to eat when an explosion occurs. Mew and her friends feel the ground shake as the bird Pokemons fly away in fright. Mew and her friends even feel the earthquake.

"I wonder what that was," Misty says, surprised.

Meanwhile Jessie and Jame's have their picnic interrupted by the explosion. In fact, their plates land on their heads.

"I didn't get a taste," Jessie says with a frown.

James says, "I didn't get a sip!"

"That's the breaks, but I wonder where that big blast came from," Meowth says.

Suddenly, another explosion occurs.

Mew notices the sound, "It's coming from over there!"

Mew and the others hurry down the road to find the source of the explosion and earthquake. Meanwhile, Team Rocket is devastated that their lunch is ruined.

Jessie holds her plate and a gravy boat, "My lunch break is ruined!"

"No tea party for me!" James says, holding his cracked cup.