Episode 45: Princess VS. Princess

One day, in a place called O-Hina Town, there is a big celebration that Misty is excited to show to Mew."

Misty happily says, "My favorite holiday! Let the Princess Festival begin! Today, the women rule!"

Somewhere else, Jessie is just as excited. "Listen up! This is the one day of the year.."

Then Misty and Jessie turn to their party, "You boys have to do everything I tell you to do!"

Mew and her friends are confused. The same goes for James and Meowth.

"Everything?" Mew asks.

"Pika?" (Really?) Pikachu asks.

"Eevee?" (Why's that?) Eevee asks.

"How's that different from any other day of the year?" James asks.

The Princess Festival is a festival that salutes girls and women everywhere in the Kanto Region. And so Mew and her friends find themselves in the center of the celebration of O-Hina town. And Misty is excited about the celebration and to help Mew with her first Princess Festival.

During the Princess Festival, every store becomes a bargain hunter's paradise, with all kinds of beautiful new clothes, toys, accessories for sales at drastic discounts, if you're a female. And if anyone is a male, they have to carry packages, and anything the girls buy.

Soon, Misty, Mew, Brock, Tomo, Pikachu, and Eevee explore the festival. Misty introduces Mew to the holiday and is buying up a storm. Brock ends up having to carry everything Misty buys. Mew is also able to buy some new clothes, accessories, and other supplies she needs. She also buys a few things for Tomo like toys and other stuff. She also buy some souvenirs for Professor Oak, Gary, Adriana, and Daisy even something for her Pokemon Papa Even buy Pikachu and Eevee a few things. Of course, Mew doesn't ask Tomo to carry her things and she doesn't buy too much stuff, unlike Misty.

Later on, everyone is at a restaurant having some food to eat.

"Look at all this food! Everything looks so delicious!" Misty happily says.

"You're right! They look so good!" Mew says.

Misty giggles and says, "And it's all for us!"

Soon, Mew and Misty begin to eat the food. Of course, Mew shares a bit with Pikachu, Eevee, and Tomo

Mew then notices how much food Misty is eating, "Gosh, Misty. How much can you eat?"

"Plenty. Girls eat free during the festival," Misty says.

Then notice Brock and Tomo don't have much. Of course, Misty is sharing with Tomo.

"Is that all you're having?" Misty asks.

"Unfortunately, guys have to pay," Brock says.

"Oh, right. I forgot," Misty says.

Suddenly, Brock notices a waitress walking by and hurries over.

Brock then asks, "Excuse me, miss. Would you allow me to be your prince on this Princess Day?"

The waitress giggles and says, "That is so cute. When you grow up big and strong, you'll meet a nice girl."

Then leaves to continue her work. Brock then feels dejected and begins to chow down.

"Shot down again, eh, Brock?" Mew replies.

"Yeah," Tomo says and begins laughing.

Suddenly, Misty notices something, "Look at that sign!"

They turn their heads to see a billboard that advertises the lead actor in the movie "Gigantic."