Episode 16: Beauty and the Beach

Last time, Mew and her friends escaped from the sunken St. Anne is able to reach tropical Island of Porta Vista. Mew also has gotten sick and rushed to the medical center. This is one adventure they aren't going to forget.

The next day, Mew and her friends are going to have some fun. Gary and Brock are the first to jump into the water.

Gary says, "The water's cool."

"And the beach is hot," Brock says.

Just then, Mew and Misty walk over and wear their swimsuits. Pikachu, Eevee, Teddiursa, Sobble, and Scorbunny join in.

"Hey guys.

"I thought you were going to wait for us by the snack bar. How's the water?" Misty says.

"The water's great," Brock says.

Gary tries to calm down, "Yeah. Uh, sorry about that."

"That's okay. We're going to go for a swim anyway," Mew says. happily says.

Scorbunny shakes her head in reply.

"Since Scorbunny is a Fire Type, it doesn't want to get in the water," Brock says.

At a different area, a strange metal made Gyrados rises from the water, and inside that sub is Team Rocket: Jessie, James, and Meowth. They are using pedal power to power up the submarine.

Jessie:

To protect the world from devastation.

James:

To unite all peoples within our nation.

Jessie:

To denounce the evils of truth and love.

James:

To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie:

Jessie.

James:

James.

Jessie:

Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light.

James:

Surrender now, or prepare to fight, fight, fight.

Meowth:

Meowth! That is right!

Jessie laughs and says, "Porta Vista's straight ahead and positively packed with wealthy tourists."

"We'll hit the beach with our Gyarados sub, scare the wallets out of those beach bums, and live the lifestyles of the rich and infamous!" James says.

"Champagne wishes and catnip dreams, here we come!" Meowth adds.

Jessie looks through the periscope to see a fast boat heading straight for them. In the boat are Mew and her friends and they are freaked to see how fast the boat is going and they can't stop. Teddiursa and Sobble are practically crying and Mew and Misty try to calm them down.

"How did we get ourselves into this mess?!" Brock asks.

"It only happened when we saw two thugs trying to steal it and Mew tried to stop them," Gary says.

"But you accidentally broke the acceleration switch and it moves so fast that we can't stop!" Misty screams.

"I think we're in big trouble now!" Mew cries out.

Pikachu and Eevee scream, "Pikachu! Eevee!" (Up ahead!)

The boat then collides with the fin on Team Rocket's sub, and both vehicles break. Under the sea, Team Rocket's sub is spinning out of control.