Episode 71: A Ghost of a Prank

On a cloudy day, Mew and her friends continue their journey as Mew and her Pokemon train for the Pokemon League, But today, Mew and her friends are heading towards Ladenver Town. Mew is holding a bouquet of flowers, Pikachu and Eevee are walking with little Axew and Haunter who is floating with them. Misty looks around to see the thick fog around the woods and is looking nervous.

Misty nervously says, "You know, these woods are more creepy than the last time we came here."

"I know what you mean. The fog seems thicker than usual. I can hardly see anything in front of my face," Mew says.

Tomo asks, "So Mew, why did we decide to come here?"

"We're going to visit Pokemon Tower to pay respect to Haxorus, Axew's mom. Then visit Haunter's friends," Mew says.

"Oh," Tomo replies.

Then sadly says, "I remember you telling me about the incident and what Axew have gone through."

"Yeah," Mew says.

Then Haunter picks up Axew and the two smile at each other.

"I thought it would be nice for Axew to see his mom once in a while and Haunter to see his friends," Mew says.

"And I'm sure Axew and Haunter are happy to see them again," Misty says.

"I think we're almost there. And we should be able to see it when we reach the edge of the woods," Brock says.

Mew and her friends continue to walk through the woods and soon reach the cliff. To the group's shock, they see that Lavender Town looks spookier than the last time they're here. The fog is practically covering the city, and the tower seems more frightening.

"What happened here?" Brock asks.

"It looks more scary than usual," Misty says, frightened.

"I don't know. Something's up," Mew says.

Not wasting much time, Mew and her friends are able to get to the Pokemon Center, even if it's foggy and spooky, they are able to find it thanks to the Pokenav. When they arrive, they decide to have some lunch as they try to figure out what is going on.

Misty looks out the window, "This place is even creepier than usual. Maybe we picked a bad time to come here."

"It may be creepy, but I did promise Axew to visit his mom and Haunter to visit his friends," Mew says.

Misty sighs, "I guess you're right."

"So this place hasn't always been spooky?" Tomo asks.

"Well, no. The place is usually foggy, but not this much," Mew says.

"She's right. And there aren't that many people around either," Brock says.

"This is getting weird," Misty replies.

Suddenly, they hear someone asks, "So the ghost of Lucario reappeared again?"

"Yes, and it's still haunting the town, fighting everyone, especially the Pokemon Tower," Another voice says.

The group turns their heads to notice two men and two women are having a discussion.

A man says, "Yes. And a lot of people are too scared to approach the tower. The ghost is frightening anyone who comes too close to it."

"I wonder why the ghost is here? It seems the situation is almost like the last time," A woman says.

"I don't know. I hope it will be over soon," The man says.

The group who is hearing the conversation is confused to hear another ghost situation has appeared.

Misty turns her head and says, confused, "Another ghost?"