Episode 60: Showdown at the Po-ké Corral

After returning home after her journey and earning her badges, Mew and her friends stay at Gary's house for the night to in a way have a bit of a sleepover. In the guest bedroom, Mew along with Pikachu, Eevee are sleeping with Tomo and Meloetta. As she sleeps, someone begins to tap her on the shoulder.

Follow by a voice, "Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime Mr. Mime," (Mew. Everyone. It's time to wake up.)

Mew soon begins to slowly open her eyes and turns her head to see the source of the voice, Mr. Mime.

"Morning Mr. Mime," Mew says.

"Mr. Mime," (Good morning.) Mr. Mime happily says.

Soon, Tomo, Pikachu, Eevee, and Meloetta wake up.

A little sleepy, Tomo says, "Morning Mew."

"Morning Tomo. Good morning everyone," Mew happily says.

The Pokemon happily answer with glee.

"Mr. Mime. Mr Mime," (It's time to wash up, breakfast will be ready soon.) Mr. Mime says.

A little time later after getting dressed and washing up, Mew, Tomo, and the other Pokemon walk to the kitchen to see Adriana and Brock preparing breakfast.

Adriana turns to see them, "Morning, did you sleep well?"

"We slept fine," Mew says.

"We had a good sleep," Tomo says.

Soon, the four Pokemon begin to eat their Pokemon food while Mew and Tomo sit on the table with Misty, Gary, and Daisy. Zeraora is with Mama Kangaskhan who are having their food outside, to enjoy some rays.

"You slept a little later than usual," Gary says.

"I'm just a little tired, it's also nice to be back home," Mew says.

"Yeah. Pallet Town looks great," Tomo says.

Adriana turns to Mr. Mime, "Oh, Mimey, will you go fetch some more vegetables from the garden?"

"Mime!" (Will do!) happily says and hurries off.

Mew giggles, "Mr. Mime really likes to do house choices."

"I guess he does," Gary replies.

"He sure is a big helper," Daisy adds.

Soon the group begins laughing.

After taste testing the food, Brock says, "We better eat fast. We've got a lot to learn about the Pokemon League from Professor Oak."

"Right," Mew says.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is walking along the trail and heading towards Team Rocket HQ, mainly to face their boss for their failures.

"Well, there's no use pretending anymore," Jessie says, depressed.

Then James says, "We haven't successfully stolen a single Pokemon for the boss."

"We're just victims of CFS. Chronic Failure Syndrome," Meowth adds, down in the dumps.

Soon, they see the HQ in the distance, and James notices it, "There's his fabulous headquarters."

Soon, Team Rocket stops in their tracks.

Making Jessie questions, "Wait a minute. What's the worst he could do to us?"

"He could yell and scream and fire us all," James answers.

"Not if we quit first," Meowth adds.

Then Team Rocket shouts out, "We quit! Let's go!" and begins to run away.