Episode 29: The Ninja Poke-Showdown

One day, Mew and her friends are trying to find the gym.

Mew pops her head from the bushes and looks around, "Alright, where's this famous Fuchsia gym we're looking for anyway?"

Misty pops her head out of the bushes too, "I can't believe that there's a gym out in the middle of nowhere like this."

Pikachu, Eevee, and Brock pop their heads out of the bushes here.

"Pikachu," (Same here, Misty.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee Eevee?" (Why would a gym be outhere anyway?) Eevee wonders.

Mew and the others leave the bushes and look around as Brock looks at the map. As they pass through the deep forest where they find themselves..."

"I think it's that way!" The three humans say, pointing in different directions.

Completely lost.

The group then decides to stop somewhere for a break.

"Well, I feel relaxed now. Think we should go try finding the gym again?" Mew asks.

"Wait a minute. Let's wait for Psyduck," Misty says.

The group turns to see Psyduch is drinking water from a water fountain.

"Psyduck, cold water can make a headache even worse," Misty says.

Psyduck holds his head, blankly.

"Sometimes I just look at that Psyduck face and I get a headache," Misty comments.

Suddenly, they hear Brock say, "What beautiful hair. Susie's such a great breeder."

The group turns to see Brock is brushing Vulpix's fur, making Misty a little jealous.

Misty turns to Brock and asks, "Hey, Brock! How bout a trade? That Vulpix for my Psyduck."

"No way!" Brock denies.

"It wouldn't take much time to brush, cause Psyduck only has three hairs," Misty says.

"I'm sure Psyduck will be a great Pokemon, maybe Goldduck can help him," Mew says.

"Not a bad idea," Misty says.

Then Mew says, "We better get going."

Mew and her friends then begin to depart to find the Fuchsia Gym, unaware that some mysterious purple and pink pokemon is spying on them from the trees.

Soon, Mew and her friends come across a plank that crosses a gorge with a running river. With that, Mew and her friends decide to walk over it.

Mew looks down and says, "Hold on! If we fall, our Pokemon journey's over!"

"Pikachu," (Really over.) Pikachu says.

Mew turns to her friends and asks, "Are you sure Fuchsia gym is somewhere around here?!"

Suddenly, Eevee spots something, "Eevee Eevee." (Look over there.)

Everyone looks to where Eevee is looking. The group sees a building.

"Huh? What's that?" Mew wonders.

Soon, Mew and her friends decide to see the big building and it's a huge mansion in a Japanese style house.

"That's weird, a huge mansion right in the middle of nowhere," Misty says.

"I didn't know any old houses like this still existed," Brock says.

"Well, at least we can ask somebody here the way to the Fuchsia gym," Mew says.

The group then walks inside the building, same with the Pokemon. As the group walk inside, they aren't aware that they are being spied by the mysterious purple Pokemon as it jumps on the branch in the trees. This Pokemon is an insectoid Pokémon with a spherical body covered in purple fur, a pink pincer-like mouth with two teeth, stubby forepaws, and a pair of two-toed feet are visible through its fur. Its limbs are light tan. There is also a pair of white antennae sprouting from the top of its head.