Episode 51: The Breeding Center Secret

Continuing on their journey, Mew and her friends decide to take a break. Their friend, Todd, a photographer, decides to take some Pokemon pictures.

"Come on, turn around, Togepi. Now, don't be shy. Turn and say 'Togepi'." Misty says as Togepi sits on her lap

Togepi happily turns around and says, "Togepi!" (I'm Togepi!)

Then Todd takes pictures of Togepi.

"Great! That was a cool shot," Todd says.

Suddenly, they hear a voice, "Now, a Pokemon weather update!

The group turns to see the T.V screen on one of the buildings showing the weather.

The weather anchor says, "Our area will remain clear and sunny today with highs in the upper seventies.

"Sounds like good weather!" Mew says.

"Pikachu," (Pretty, too.) Pikachu agrees.

"It should be great for taking pictures," Todd says.

After the weather, a commercial comes up, "Pokemon love power! Find it at our Five Star Breeding Center, where every Pokemon is treated like a loved one."

Then the commercial shows a Charmander, "This guest evolved into a Charmeleon, and then into a Charizard, in just a few short days. At the Five Star Breeding Center, a little pampering goes a long way. Let our experts provide your Pokemon with our loving care. So why go through all the fuss when you can bring your Pokemon to us?"

"What's that?" Tomo asks.

"Looks like somebody just opened up a new breeding center," Brock says.

"Breeding Center?" Mew says, confused.

"The newest thing! Breeding Centers raise Pokemon for kids who can't themselves. It's like a Pokemon spa," Todd says.

"A really excellent breeding center can even help your Pokemon evolve," Misty says.

"Wow! Let's go check it out!" Mew says, interested.

"Yeah," Tomo replies.

Mew and her friends decide to check out the breeding center. Soon, they see the place is crowded. In front of the center, there is a woman with gold hair in long low pigtails, purple eyes, and wears triangle magenta earrings. She is also wearing a lab coat.

The lady in front of the building says, "There's no need to push! We have plenty of rooms left in our luxury suites! We guarantee your Pokemon will soon be like new, and some may even evolve!"

"She seems really nice," Misty says.

Brock takes a closer look and is head over heels for her.

"And do you know why we're so popular? It's because we believe in love," The woman says.

She picks up a trainer's Sandshrew and says, "We feel every Pokemon is lovable. We believe in Pokemon love power!"

"Love power!" A man says.

The man is also wearing a labcoat as well. He has maroon colored eyes and green hair.

Brock blushes and says, "Love. Power."

"Wow! She sure knows how to attract customers," Todd says.

"Yeah," Misty says, suspiciously.

In the center, there is a large pack of people ready to send their Pokemon

"Our next guest," The woman says

"Right this way, please," The man says, putting his Pokemon on the conveyor belt.