Episode 62: All That Glitter and They're Very Shiny

It's been a week since Mew has returned to Pallet Town, and continues on training for the Pokemon League at the Indigo Plateau. On this day's training, Mew's papa, Zeraora, decides to help out with their training. Mew has three of her Pokemon: Pikachu Tyrogue and Pansear for one team. Zeraora is with Primeape and Charizard from his team.

"Okay, we're making this a three on three battle. Now Charizard, Primeape, I like you to listen to papa's instructions."

Charlizard and Primeape nod their heads.

"Alright everyone, let's battle," Mew says.

With that, Mew and the Pokemon begin their training. Primeape charges towards Pikachu.

Mew calls out, "Pikachu, use Quick Attack!"

Pikachu uses Quick Attack to speed around Primeape.

"Pansear, use Flame Blast!" Mew calls out.

Pansear uses the attack at Primeape, but Zeaora stops the attack with his Thunder Punch.

Mew calls out, "Okay Tyrogue, use Brick Break!"

Tyrogue then performs Brick Break at Zeraora. Tyrogue is able to strike Zeraora after the first few punches.

As Mew and her Pokemon train for the Pokemon League, Misty, Brock, Tomo, Eeve, Meloetta, and Mama Kangaskhan and Baby Kangaskhan are watching Mew battle.

"Mew and her Pokemon are really giving it their all," Brock says.

"Yeah. Her papa is also very strong," Misty says.

"He's amazing," Tomo says.

Then happily shouts, "Go Mew."

Misty and Brock giggle with smiles on their faces. They then continue to watch the match and see how the training is going.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, it's usually peaceful and quiet in the forest of Pallet Town. Suddenly, five Pokemon are speeding through the forest in fear. One of the Pokemon looks like it's holding a rather large Pokemon Egg, that seems twice as large as a normal one in the arms. The Pokemon turns its head back in fear to see two men riding one motorbikes that can ride on the grassy woods easily. One of them then brings out what looks like a missile launcher and fires it. The Pokemon are frightened to see it and an explosion occurs when it hits the tree.

At the field where Mew and the others are, Mew along with her Pokemon, including Pikachu, Eevee, Zeraora notice the disturbance. Tomo, Meloetta, along with Mama Kangaskhan and baby Kangaskhan senses it as well.

Brock asks, "Hey guys, what's up?"

"What's wrong?" Misty asks.

"We sensed trouble," Mew says.

Meloetta notices and points out, "Loetta!" (Over there!)

Mew and the others turn to where Meloetta is pointing to. There, they see five Pokemon running out of the forest, much to the group's surprise.

The first is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon whose body resembles a flowing gown. Most of its body is white, but its hair, arms, and the underside of its gown are arctic blue. Its hair curls over its face and down the sides of its head. Behind its orange eyes are short spikes, resembling a masquerade mask. It has long arms with three fingers on each hand and slender white legs. An orange, fin-like horn extends from its chest, and a shorter, more rounded horn extends from the back. A band of arctic blue on its chest extends to the center of the front horn and connects to its sleeve-like arms. And it's holding a Pokemon Egg that is twice its size.

The second Pokemon is a sleek, black body Pokemon with four slender legs and yellow eyes. It has two pairs of pointed teeth (one in the upper jaw and one in the lower jaw) which are visible when its mouth is open. It has long, pointed ears and a bushy tail, each with a blue band around them. Its forehead and legs have blue rings on them.