Episode 83: Indigo Plateau Finals Part 1: Mew Vs Gary

The final battle of the Pokemon Indigo Plateau League is now beginning. The final trainers who will be battling are Mew and Gary. Gary has called out Nidoqueen for his first battle. And to everyone, especially Mew's friends' surprise, Mew has called out her papa, Zeraora to be her battle companion for the first match.

The announcer says, "Alright everyone, Gary has chosen Nidoqueen for his Pokrmon while Mew is using a rare Pokemon called Zeraroa. This will be the first Pokemon they use for the finals of the Pokemon Indigo League. Two trainers from Pallet Town and on their first time in the Pokemon League have reached the finals with spectacular battles they've performed. Who will win the League and become champion."

As the announcer states out the battle, many trainers of different kinds are watching the finals. Even many friends, and other trainers Mew and her friends have met on their journey.

All the gym leaders are watching from their separate gyms.

The Elite Four are watching in the same room.

Gisele and her classmates are watching from Pokemon Tech School, and so many other trainers and friends are seeing the finals. Many of them are watching because Mew is going to be at the finals.

At the battlefield, Mew with her papa, Zeraora, and Gary along with his Nidoquen are ready to battle.

The referee holds the flags in the air and shouts, "Let the battle begin!"

"Alright, let's go Papa!" Mew calls out.

Zeraora roars and begins to charge.

Gary calls out, "Go Nidoqueen!"

Nidoqueen then charges as well.

Gary calls out, "Alright Nidoqueen, let's start with your Mud-Shot Attack!"

Nidoqueen then performs Mud-shot at Sephora.

Mew calls out, "Papa, dodge and use Close Combat!"

Zeraora quickly dodges the attack and performs Close Combat at Nidoqueen.

"Nidoqueen, use Dynamic Punch!" Gary calls out.

Nidoqueen then uses Dynamic Punch and is able to push Zeraora back, but is still in a standing position.

"You alright, papa?" Mew asks.

Zeraora growls in reply with a nod.

"Alright, now use Brick Break!" Mew calls out.

Then Gary calls out, "Nidoqueen, use Break Break as well!"

With both Pokemon charging at each other and beginning to use Brick break at each other. There are a few hits and misses between them.

"Now use Bulldoze!" Gary calls out.

Nidoqueen then uses Bulldoze and it pushes Zeraora back.

Then Mew calls out, "Papa, use Agility!"

With that, Zeraora begins to use Agility to get some speed on the battlefield. Nidoqueen tries to attack Zeraora, but the electric Pokemon is too fast and is able to dodge it.

Gary thinks, "Zeraora is fast, but I know to slow him down."

Then calls out, "Kidoqueen, use Earth Power!"

Nidoqueen then causes Earth Power by slamming its fist to the ground and causing cracks on the ground.

"Papa! Look out!" Mew calls out.

Seeing the Earth Power Attack, Zeraora uses his agility to dodge the attack as it spreads across the field. Then jumps into the air and over Nidoqueen.

"Now, use Close Combat!" Mew calls out.