Episode 27: Sparks Fly to Magnemite

On a dark and gloomy night, Mew and her friends have arrived in a desolate factory town known as Gringy City. It's a depressing place where few people and Pokemon live, and even the ocean wind smells like sludge.

Mew looks around as she says, "This is a really weird city. Lots of factories, but no people! Not even any Pokemon!"

"This place is called Gringy City," Misty says.

"Gringy? Never heard of it," Mew replies.

Misty explains, "It used to be a lively, busy place with all these factories here."

"Yeah, they kinda went overboard with factories. Pollution ruined the air and the water here," Brock says.

"I can tell. I don't think any Pokemon would want to live here," Mew says.

"Eev. Eev." (Mew. Mew.) Eevee calls out.

Mew turns to Eevee, "What is it?"

"Eevee Eevee," (Pikachu doesn't feel well.) Eevee says.

Mew kneels to Pikachu to see that Eevee is right. Pikachu' face is turning a little red, and he's feeling very dizzy. Mew takes out rubber gloves from her backpack and puts them on.

Mew picks up Pikachu and holds him in her arms, "Hey Pikachu, are you not feeling well."

"Pika Pi." (I don't feel well.) Pikachu weakly says.

"We need to get him to the Pokemon Center, fast," Misty says.

Mew and her friends hurry down the street of the city to find a Pokemon Center. Unknown to them, they are being spied on by Team Rocket from the sewers. Meowth spies on them to see them running inside the Pokemon.

Mew and her friends continue to run down the street to get to the Pokemon Center.

"Hold on, Pikachu! We'll get you to the Pokemon Center as soon as we can!" Mew says.

Soon enough, Mew and her friends are arriving at the Pokemon Center, unaware that Team Rocket notices them heading inside.

"That's them, and they're on their way to the Pokemon Center!" Meowth says.

And Jessie and James begin the motto.

Jessie:

To protect the world from devastation.

James:

To unite all peoples within our nation.

However, they are unable to finish the motto because of the sewer's smell. They go 'blech,' and start to complain.

"I can't take it anymore! This place stinks!" James whines.

Jessie coughs and says, "Disgusting!"

Meowth is in some small saucer that has a few controls.

Meowth says, "Just chill out and put on the suits I brought ya."

Jessie and James do so and put the suit on.

"This thing pumps in a mixture of oxygen and air freshener," Meowth says, showing them the motor that is plugged in.

Once the suits are on, they sigh in relief, "That smells good."

Then James angrily turns to Meowth, "Why didn't you tell us about these suits before, Meowth?!"

"We could've choked!" Jessie adds with the same expression.

"Quit complaining! I did come up with this ingenious scheme. Now get in the pipe and swim to the Pokemon Center! We're wasting time here!" Meowth says.

However, Jessie disagree with it, "Your plan's stupid! I'm not going in that sewer!"