Episode 36: Holiday Hi-Jynx

One night, in a large building that looks like a castle where it's cold and the floor is covered in snow as it falls from the sky. Jessie is fast asleep in one of the guest rooms. The room is decorated with colorful decorations, and a pine tree with colorful decorations like streamers, ornaments, and other decorations.

Jessie soon talks in her sleep, "To protect the world from devastation. Hurry up and get here, Santa."

Suddenly, someone enters the room through the window, and it's someone dressed in a red outfit and black boots. When the being steps in the room, a net springs from under hum and is caught like the catch of the day.

Meowth jumps out, "We got him!"

"Merry Christmas, Santa Claus!" Jessie says.

Soon, Jessie and Meowth cheer, "Our Santa trap worked!"

"We did it!" Jessie laughs.

And laughs in triumph, "Now we'll get to keep everyone's presents!"

"I told you this was foolproof," Meowth says.

"And now all we have to do is wait for the real Santa to fall into our trap," Jessie says and lets out a chuckle.

Trapped in the net, the one dressed as Santa is James in a costume, "I feel just like a Guinea Pig in a gunny sack!"

"Now that we tried the trap, we can trust it to trick that trickster!" Jessie says.

Confused, Meowth asks, "Santa Claus is a trickster?"

"I saw with my own eyes that he's a trickster and a thief. Ten Christmases ago, a sweet, innocent, beautiful little girl waited for Santa," Jessie says.

"What was her name?" Meowth asks.

Jessie angrily says, "It was me!"

"Oh," Meowth replies.

Jessie explains how when Jessie is a little girl, she sees Santa Clause with her own eyes. However, sees a Jynx that is wearing a Santa hat and having a bag of toys. And the Jynx takes her broken toy away and up the chimney and leaves the scene, and Jessie witnessed the entire thing.

"I saw it with my very own eyes! Santa Claus is a Jynx!" Jessie says.

Confused, James says, "That's funny. Santa never stole any of my toys."

"Sounds screwy to me. Maybe it was a sugar plum dancing in your head," Meowth says.

Jessie angrily shouts, "Don't call me screwy, you fur ball! I know what I saw, and Santa's a Jynx!"

Meanwhile, Mew and her friends are walking along a beach.

And Tomo has a question, "What's Christmas?"

"It's a fun holiday that comes once a year. We decorate a pine tree with lights, colorful decorations. We sing carols, play in the snow, get presents and spend time with family," Misty says.

Tomo asks, "We family?"

"Well, we are in a way. A family of friends," Mew says.

"And since I know you've been good, you'll get presents from Santa Clause," Misty says.

"Santa who?" Tomo asks.

"He's someone who travels the world and delivers presents to good boys and girls," Brock says.

"Tomo is good," Tomo happily says.

Suddenly Eevee notices something, "Eevee?" (What's that?)

Mew and the others notice this themselves. What they see is a Pokemon holding a black boot. It's a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon that resembles a woman. It has a purple face, pink lips, saucer-like eyes, and long blonde hair. It wears a red gown with two gold circlets on the chest. It has white arms and five-fingered purple hands. The Pokemon looks very sad and tears begin to fall from its face.