Episode 30: The Flame Pokémon-athon!

After earning a Soul Badge, Mew and her friends arrive at an open field, where they are sure to find some new and unusual Pokemon.

"This place looks nice," Mew says.

"Yeah. We can have a lunch break here," Misty says.

Suddenly, they begin to feel the ground shaking.

"Hey! It feels like an earthquake!" Misty says, surprised.

Brock points ahead, "Look out! Over there!"

The group looks ahead to see something coming towards them that is covered in clouds of dust. Everyone becomes concerned to see the cloud of dust while Pikachu and Eevee are scared stiff.

The dust clears to reveal a herd of quadruped, bovine Pokémon. they're covered in light brown fur with thick, darker brown mane around their neck. Each of them have a rounded muzzle with a dark brown nose, small, triangular eyes, three gray bumps running vertically down its forehead, and a pair of curved, gray horns grow from atop its head. Each of their three black tails has a tuft of fur on the end, and there is a single gray hoof on each foot.

"Those are Tauros," Mew says.

She brings out her Pokedex, and Dexter says, "Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokemon. A Normal Type. When wiping itself with its three tails, its Tackle is a powerful destructive force."

"Destructive force is right. We better stay away from the Tauros," Mew says.

"No kidding, they'll trample us if we're not careful," Misty says.

"Well then, how about we have some lunch," Brock says.

And that's what Mew and her friends do. They are sitting on the blanket and are having lunch, the trainers have sandwiches while the Pokemon have their Pokemon food. The Pokemon out are Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander, Squirtle Bulbasaur, Raboot, Galarian Ponyta, Shaymin, Weedle, Bounsweet, Teddiursa, Cleffa, Axew, Sobble, Psyduck, Golduck, Oddish, Vaporeon, Surskit, Sobble, Grookey, Onix, Zubat, Sandile and Rockruff. And each of the trainers is holding their unhatched egg.

"This was a great idea to stop here. It's a very nice day for a picnic," Misty says.

"Yeah. And it's nice to get the Pokemon some air," Mew says.

"And relax after traveling," Brock says.

Mew then rubs her egg, I can't wait for the egg to hatch."

"Me too, I wonder what Pokemon will hatch from our egg," Misty says.

"We'll have to wait until they hatch," Brock says.

Suddenly, they hear barking sounds and turn their heads to see a Growlithe running up to them and barking at them.

"That's a Growlithe," Mew says.

She brings out her Pokedex, and Dexter says, Growlithe, the Puppy Pokemon. A Fire Type. It has a pleasant demeanor and great diligence. It drives enemies away with barks and bites."

"Why is it barking at us?" Misty asks, confused.

Mew translate, "He said something about us trespassing on the Big P Pokemon Ranch that is also a Pokemon preserve. We are forbidden to capture any Pokemon here."

"Is that true?" Misty asks.

And Growlithe barks in reply.

"You are correct, kid," A female voice says.

The group turns their heads to see a female rider that is on a Pokemon. It's an equine Pokémon with cream-colored fur. It has brown eyes and triangular ears with reddish interiors. Yellow and reddish-orange flames from its mane and tail. The mane forms a short crest on top of its head and a short strip down its back to its tail. Additional flames are present behind its elbows and knees. The fire appears about an hour after hatching. It has four long legs, each ending in a single, gray hoof.