Episode 24: Hypno's Naptime

After winning a Rainbow Badge from Erika, Mew and her friends find themselves in a new city. The city is very big, and the buildings are very tall.

Mew looks around as she says, "Gee, it feels like all these buildings are closing in on us!"

"Yeah, and they're all so tall, you can't even see the sky!" Misty says.

"Where are we, Brock?" Mew asks, turning to Brock.

Seeing the map, Brock answers, "A, HopHopHop Town?"

"HopHopHop?" The girls say, confused.

"Chu"/Vee?" (Town?) Pikachu and Eevee say, confused.

"Laura!" A voice calls out.

Mew turns to see a woman running towards them

"Laura!" The woman happily says and gives Mew a hug.

The woman happily says, Where have you been, Laura? Mother's been so worried!

Struggling to get some air, Mew says, "Excuse me, but my name is Mew!"

"And my name is Misty, ma'am," Misty says, with a smile.

But Brock grabs her by her shoulders, "She wasn't talking to you, Misty."

"I guess not," Misty replies, and Brock pulls her aside.

The woman looks at Mew and quickly lets her go and apologizes, "Oh! I'm so sorry! But you look just like my Laura."

Mew and the others become confused.

Misty asks, "What happened to him?"

Soon, the group sits down on stone seats to hear the mother's story.

"I'm so upset because my daughter, Laura, just disappeared. She's been gone for three days! I can't find her anywhere." The mother says.

"And you haven't heard from her?" Brock asks.

"Not a word," The mother says.

"Could she have gone off to become a Pokemon trainer?" Mew asks.

"She did like Pokemon, of course, but she never mentioned anything about becoming a trainer," The mother says.

"Don't you think she'll probably just come home soon?" Misty asks.

The mother shakes her head and says, "My daughter isn't the only child who's disappeared recently."

The group becomes shocked.

"She's not?" Brock asks.

The mother turns her head to see multiple posters on the wall, "See those posters?"

"Posters?" Mew asks, looking at them.

"Those are pictures of all the children that have disappeared," The mother says.

"That many?!" Misty asks, shocked.

"This must be a pretty dangerous town," Mew says, concerned.

"My picture's gonna be on posters, when I'm a big, famous star," Misty says with a smile.

But notices her friends aren't taking her seriously, "Excuse me!"

"Uh, maybe we should think about the missing children and not about you being a lead actress," Mew says.

Suddenly, they hear a familiar voice, "They certainly were nice children. All of them."

The group looks to see Officer Jenny on her motorbike.

She looks at the poster and says, "Disappearing one by one like that. I just can't understand it."

She walks off the bike with another poster and looks around, "Let's see, where should I hang this one."