Pokemon the First Movie Part 2: Mewtwo Strikes Back Part 1

On a bright and sunny day, Mew along with her friends, and their Pokemon continue on their Pokemon journey as they run across a field with excitement. Soon, the group runs to the top of the hill to see a beautiful field with some patches of flowers with a cliff side where they can see the ocean. Everyone is amazed.

Misty happily says, "I can smell the sea."

"Togepriii!" (The sea!) Togepi happily says.

"The view is great here! Who don't we have lunch?" Brock replies.

"Sounds good to me," Mew says.

"I'm starving!" Tomo says.

"Skwovet," (Me too!) Skwovet replies.

Misty turns to Tomo, "Even after extra helpings at the Pokemon Center this morning."

Mew giggles and says, "Oh Tomo. I don't know if you or Skwovet have bottomless pits."

"Just make sure to help set the table," Misty says.

"We will," Tomo says.

Soon enough, Brock is cooking lunch as Misty, Mew, and Tomo set the table. At the same time, Pikachu, Eevee, Meloetta, Skwovet, and Togepi are happily playing together.

Tomo finishes and asks Brock, "Hey Brock, is lunch ready yet."

"Not yet. Just need to simmer a little longer," Brock says.

Just then, a grown man wearing a yellow vest with his Pokeballs attached to it, and wearing a red bandana walks over. When the pokemon sees the man, they hurry over to the table. Misty picks up to Togepi as a man walks over.

The man points his finger towards them and calls out, "You there! l'm looking for a Pokémon trainer named Mew from Pallet Town. You know her?"

Mew steps forward and says, "Yeah, she's me."

"Let's have a match. Unless you're afraid to lose!" The man says, taking out his Pokeball.

Mew smiles and says, "I'm not afraid, but you might be the one losing."

"Go get em sis!" Tomo says.

"Meloetta!" (You can do it!) Meloetta happily says.

"Skwov! Skowov!" (Go! Go!) Skwovet cheers.

Misty giggles, "Oh boy, looks like you'll be having a battle before lunch."

"Yeah. Knowing Mew, she'll end up winning this battle," Brock says, stirring the stew.

With that, Mew is ready to battle and calls out Bulbasaur.

Song:

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

The trainer calls out a Pokemon called Donphan.

Song:

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

Ooh-ooh-ooh!

With that, Donphan performs a Rollout attack.

Song:

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Bulbasaur then charges, but Donphan's Rollout sends it flying. Bulbasaur lands on the ground, and performs Vine Whip.

Song:

Teach Pokémon to understand

The power that's inside