Episode 65: The Evolution Solution

At Pallet Town, Mew continues her training for the Pokemon League. Today however, Mew and her friends are taking a little vacation trip to Seafoam Island. In her room, Mew is packing up her things, along with her Pokemon to help with some training, especially her Water Types. Pikachu and Eevee watch as they see Mew fitting her belongings in her suitcase. When Mew is finished packing her things, she places it on her back and walks down stairs.

She hears Misty call out, "Mew, are you ready? We're going to go in a minute!"

"I'm ready," Mew says.

Then says to herself, "I can't wait to get to Seafoam Island, it sounds exciting."

Just then, she notices Professor Oak is sitting at the computer and deep in thought and typing on his computer. Suddenly, he groans as he places his head on the desk and places his hands on his head.

"What's wrong Professor? You look frustrated," Mew asks.

"I've been racking my brain for days trying to solve a great mystery of Pokémon evolution," Professor Oak says.

"What mystery?" Mew asks.

"Take a look at this," Professor Oak says, and types on the computer.

The group pays attention to the screen as Professor Oak explains, "Here we have a Slowpoke, and this is a Shellder. When the Shellder clamps onto a Slowpoke's tail, it becomes a Slowbro."

"Yeah. I remember seeing a Slowpoke evolve before," Mew says

"Yes, but I can't figure out WHY it happens! (groans in frustration) I've got to solve this mystery!" Professor Oak says, frustrated.

"Why don't you just use a Pokédex to look it up?" Mew asks.

"The Pokédex doesn't have the answer, either," Professor Oak says.

Suddenly he has an idea, "Wait! Professor Westwood! If there's anyone who knows the answer, Westwood does!"

"Professor Westwood?" Mew says, confused.

"He's one of the Pok-ologists who programmed the Pokédex!" Professor Oak says, typing on the computer.

He then finds Professor Westwood's location, "Ah! Professor Westwood lives on Seafoam Island!"

"That's where we're heading to. Adriana and Daisy are going to head there too," Mew says.

"Pika!" (It is!) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (What a coincidence.) Eevee replies.

Mew then turns to Professor Oak, "Maybe my friends and I can help you solve your mystery while we're there."

"I don't see why not and you will be heading there as well. I do also have a lot of work to do here in the lab," Professor Oak says.

Outside, Brock, Misty, Tomo, Adriana, and Daisy are with a group of People planning to go to Seafoam Island.

The lady with the flag says, "Okay! If everybody's here, we'll be on our way!"

That's when Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee arrive with their things.

"Hey Mew, just in time, we're just about to leave," Misty says.

"Sorry, but I got a little caught up. Either way, I'm going to help the professor with something on Seafoam Island," Mew says.

Curious, Tomo asks, "What is it?"

"You'll see," Mew says.

Time has gone by, and Mew along with her friends and Pokemon are on Seafoam Island.