Episode 18: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

One moonlit night, there is a tall cliff side, and on the cliff is a figure of a young woman that has a red flower in her stone hair. Suddenly, that same girl begins to appear outside of the statue in the form of a ghost.

Then the voice of a young woman calls out, "I've been waiting for you. Come back to me. Return to your beloved."

Suddenly, the voice changes to a male, "I'm waiting for you."

The ghost then changes form into a purple round ghost that begins laughing.

The very next day, a blow horn of a boat blows, and a ship is making its way to port to the next town. On it are Mew and her friends who have left Ports Vista and are heading to the mainland.

Suddenly, Misty spots a landmark, "Hey! Look over there!"

Pikachu, Eevee, and Mew join her.

Mew says, "Great! That must be Maiden's Peak, that's where we get off. We'll be landing soon!"

However, Brock sighs and says, "It wouldn't matter to me if I never saw land again. I just wasted another summer."

"But we had a whole summer of adventures," Mew replies confused.

"For you, summer means adventures and whatever that second thing you look forward to is. To kids, summer means playing on the beach, splashing around and having fun, but for me.." Brock says, depressed.

Then says, "Summer means, bathing suits and girls to wear them!"

He then falls to his knees, "Now bikini season's over and I'll have to wait another year to meet a girl!"

Meanwhile, not far behind, Team Rocket is still sitting in the barrel that is still tied to the stern of the ship. They are still moping about what happened back at Porta Vista.

"We're really at the end of our rope!" Meowth says.

James whines, "No room, no room service."

"Stop whining. We don't have a cent and at least this beats swimming," Jessie bluntly says.

Later, the faerie stops at the port and everyone leaves the ship, including Mew and her friends.

"Maiden's Peak welcomes the passengers arriving from Porta Vista! We invite you all to attend our annual Summer's End Festival, now in progress!" The announcer says.

"Cool! A festival!" Mew says, excited.

"It looks like fun! Let's check it out!" Misty says.

Brock continues to mope and says, "I'll ride the Ferris wheel all alone."

Suddenly, Brock notices something, "Huh? Who's that?"

Pikachu and Eevee look at the direction Brock is looking at. What he sees is a young woman that has long light purple hair, and wears a white dress, a blue rock necklace, and a flower on her head.

Soon, Brock has once again been struck by Cupid's bow and arrow.

He shouts, "Whoa! What a knockout!"

And in a second, Brock is trampled by the passengers of the ship. Pikachu and Eevee look confused towards Brock, and then turns to see the strange girl. Suddenly, she changes into some round ghost, and vanishes.

Brock soon notices she isn't at the spot anymore, "Hey. She's gone!"

"Pikachu?" (What was that?) Pikachu wonders.

"Eevee," (That was very strange.) Eevee replies.

Mew kneels to Brock and says, "Cheer up, Brock! We're at a festival!"