Episode 12: Mystery at the Lighthouse

"The road's gotta be somewhere," Mew says looking around.

"Everything's somewhere," Brock says.

"Are we lost, again?" Misty asks, whining.

It appears Mew and her friends have once again lost their way, and it's getting kind of tiring. Even Pikachu and Eevee are tired. They continue to travel down the road to find that will lead them to Vermilion City, so Mew can try to earn her next badge.

Mew sighs, "I do hope we get there too. I like to earn another badge, like I did with the Boulder Badge and the Cascade Badge."

"Maybe so, but you got the Cascade Badge because you saved the Cerulean City's Pokemon," Misty says.

"True. We would of have finished with our match if Team Rocket didn't try to mess things up," Mew says.

"Yeah. Those three always seem to make a mess of things," Misty says.

Then Brock comes in, "Either way, Mew here has two badges and nineteen Pokemon.

That's right. Professor Oak said I'm able to carry as many Pokemon as I like, mostly because he said I'll be catching and making friends with more Pokemon by the load," Mew says.

"You sure are right. You ended up getting a lot from the incident with Damian," Misty says.

Mew nods her head, "That's right. On hand I have: Eevee, Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Poliwhirl, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Scorebunny, Galarian Ponyta, Squirtle. At Professor Oak's lab I have: Shellder, Weedle, Sandshrew, Arcanine, Ledyba, Skitty, Roserade, Espurr, Bounsweet. I guess in a way, I caught them all."

" Caught them? Mew, plenty of them also followed you," Misty says.

Mew giggles, "I guess you're right."

"It's really not unusual for most trainers to capture twenty or thirty Pokemon," Brock says.

"True, but since you also have two Pokemon Eggs, you'll end up with Twenty one of them," Misty adds.

Then asks, "By the way, "When do you think they're going to hatch?"

"Not sure. The Pokemon Eggs will hatch when they want to hatch. Anyway, we better find a place for us to stay for the night before it gets too dark," Mew says.

Mew and her friends continue to walk down the trail, hopping to find a place to stay. Soon enough, they find their way out of the woods and discover a beautiful beach with a sparkling blue ocean.

"Wow. It's so pretty," Mew says.

"Yeah. What a lovely sunset," Misty says.

Mew then looks down to see a crustacean Pokémon with a strong outer shell protecting its small body. Its upper half is red and has its eyes and two small spikes on the top of its head. Its light tan arms are also connected to its upper body. Its lower body is light tan and doubles as its jaw with two fangs overlapping its upper body. Its hips are visible on the lower front of its body connected to its four long, thin legs. Each leg has a single, claw-like foot. Finally, the two large, red pincers at the end of its arms.

"Hey. It's a Krabby," Mew says.

She brings out her Pokedex, and Dexter says, "Krabby the River Crab Pokemon. A Water Type. Krabby lives near the shore. It's average height is about 16 inches."

Mew picks up Krabby and says, "You're the cutest and smallest Krabby I've ever seen."

Krabby begins to blush a little for the compliment.

Mew asks, "You wanna be my Pokemon?"

Krabby nods its head. Mew smiles and taps her Pokeball on it and it goes inside. Soon it's been caught and remains in its Pokeball.