Pokemon the First Movie Part 4: Mewtwo Strikes Back Part 3

Back at the battlefield, Misty, Brock, Tomo, Nurse Joy and the other trainers are cornered by Mewtwo and the three clone Pokemon. Misty and the others can't help worrying about Mew.

"Humans, you have served my purpose. l am sparing your lives, for the moment." Mewtwo says

Then uses his Psychic powers to open two doors to reveal the terrible storm Mewtwo has created.

Then adds, "But you cannot escape your fate. The hour of my vengeance draws near."

Suddenly, from inside the palace, part of the wall explodes, and the Clone Pokemon run out to join Mewtwo.

Mewtwo turns to see the clones, "Behold!"

The trainers are shocked to see the Clone Pokemon.

"With Pokémon and humans eliminated the clones shall inherit the world," Mewtwo adds.

Suddenly, Mew's voice appears, "You can't do this. l won't let you."

Coming out of the smoke of the explosion is Mew. Misty, Brock, and Tomo are relieved to see them.

"It's Mew!" Misty happily says.

"All right!" Brock cheers.

"Yay!" Tomo happily says.

Behind Mew are all the original Pokrmon. Soon, Misty, and the boys see their Pokemon and are relieved.

Misty happily says, "Psyduck! Sobble! Combee!"

"Vulpix! Grookey!" Brock says relieved.

Tomo happily says, "Skwovet!"

Soon, Mew and all the Pokemon are facing Mewtwo and his Clone Pokemon.

"lt is useless to challenge me," Mewtwo says.

"It's not going to end like this, Mewtwo. We won't let it," Mew says, not backing down.

She then walks up to Mewtwo and says, "And you're wrong about humans too. Sure there are some humans who don't give Pokemon love and respect, but not all are like that. Take me for example, I'm not like that, I love and care for Pokemon. In fact, until I open myself to the human world, Not only can I understand Pokemon, but I was raised by Pokemon."

Hearing this does come to a shock for some, including Mewtwo.

Neesha turns to Misty, "Is that true?"

"Yes. We even met Zeraora, the pokemon who raised Mew at Pallet Town," Misty says.

"Yeah. We see Mew talk to Pokemon and understand them. But Mew's not the only one," Brock says, and turns to Tomo, "Tomo was also raised by Pokemon and lived with Kangaskhan at the Preservation area before started traveling with us and can understand Pokemon as well."

This comes as a surprise for the trainers to hear it. Even Mewtwo is taken by surprise to hear it. A Human has been raised by Pokemon.

"I see. I too have heard about a human being raised by Pokemon and has a unique ability to understand them," Mewtwo says.

However, Mewtwo then uses his psychic abilities on Mew and levitates her in the air a bit.

"Yet, you're still human all the same," Mewtwo says, and throws high into the sky and towards the tower.

But suddenly, a pink bubble appears, preventing Mew from getting hurt.

"What?" Mewtwo says, shocked.

Suddenly, the Pokemon, Mew floats towards Mew and looks at her with a calm expression.

"Mew..." The Human, Mew says, surprised.

The Pokemon, Mew, pops the bubble, and Mew lands on her feet. The Pokemon, Mew giggles with glee.