Episode 59: It's Mr. Mime Time

On a bright and sunny day, Mew and her friends are making their way to Pallet Town where Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee live. Mew is so excited to reach her home that she is starting to pick up the pace.

Brock calls out, "Come on, Mew!"

"Slow it down a little, will ya?" Misty adds.

Mew stops in her tracks and turns to see the others, "Sorry, but I'm just excited to get back home."

Then walks with the others as she says, "You're going to love Pallet Town. Professor Oak's lab is amazing. Adriana makes some great food. I'm going to be happy to see Papa and my Pokemon friends again."

"Sounds like you're excited," Misty says.

"I sure am. I can't wait to show you around and..." Mew says, but something stops her in her tracks.

Brock asks, "What's wrong?"

"Why'd you stop running?" Misty asks.

"I thought I felt something," Mew turns her head back, but doesn't see anything.

Tomo and Meloetta come over and press their hands to feel something.

"There's a wall here!" Tomo says.

"Loetta," (And it's invisible.) Meloetta adds.

Brock taps on the invisible wall, "Hey!

"I feel it!" Misty adds.

"See?" Mew replies.

"But how did it get here?" Misty wonders.

"An invisible wall," Brock adds.

Misty looks up and wonders, "Is that a Pokemon up there?"

The group looks up to see a Pokemon climbing on the wall. It's a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon. Blue growths resembling clown hair extend from the sides of its pale pink head, and there is a magenta circle on each cheek. Its jaw is curved inward, resembling the mouth of a wooden dummy. It has a round, white body with a magenta spot in the middle, light pink arms and legs that connect to its body via magenta spheres, and small white coverings over its knees. Its white hands resemble gloves with magenta pads on the tips of its white fingers and its dark blue feet curl upward at the tips.

"What is that?" Tomo wonders.

Mew takes out her Pokedex, and Dexter says, "Mr. Mime, the Barrier Pokémon. A Psychic and Fairy Type. It uses pantomime to make actual walls appear. Because it is rarely discovered, information about this Pokémon is extremely limited."

"Interesting to find a rare Pokemon all the way out here," Misty says.

"Well this one isn't rare for me," Mew says.

Then calls out, "Mr. Mime. Hello!"

Mr. Mime stops climbing and looks down to see Mew and her friends.

The Pokemon and waves, "Mr. Mime Mr. Mime. Mr. Mime Mime Mr. Mime," (Hi Mew, welcome back. It's nice to see you. You too, Eevee.)

"You too," Mew replies and waves.

"Eevee." (Hello.) Eevee says.

It doesn't take long for the others to put the pieces together.

"So that Mr. Mime is a friend of yours?" Misty asks.

"He is. He's very sweet, and likes to practice his abilities, but really likes to make invisible walls," Mew says.

"Make a scene," Brock says.

Suddenly, someone says, "I've found you!"

The group turns to see a woman hurrying over with a Pokeball in her hand. She is also wearing an outfit similar to a ringmaster, long blue hair tied with a green band at the bottom and pink earrings.