𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

        Kiro comes rushing towards Megumi, jumping into his arms. Megumi sets his son onto his lap as Junpei takes a seat in front of Megumi. "Sorry to have you meet me here, I'm expecting Yuuta and you know, he's been in Greece for two months."

          "Yes yes, I know you missed him, you don't have to be embarrassed." Junpei smiles, giving Megumi a knowing look. Megumi ignores Junpei's insinuation, focusing on Kiro who clearly wants his attention.

        "How was your day?" Megumi questions with genuine interest. Kiro begins to tell about his day and about what they're learning while Megumi listens patiently. Megumi's adoptive parents wanted Kiro to go to an expensive private preschool but Megumi thought that was a little unnecessary. Kiro will be fine with other kids at a good preschool, a private one isn't necessary. Toji said that Megumi should do what he feels in his heart is the right decision, not what other people think. 

      "I got him a Happy Meal from McDonalds, no soda and they gave him a toy he didn't want so I made sure they switched it." Junpei explains.

        "Junpei, you're a sweetheart. You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it. It's okay, you don't have to try too hard to get Kiro's approval." 

       "I do, Megumi. Yuji and I talked, we don't think we're the type of couple who have the time to adopt a child and be there. Baseball is important to him and I don't want to hold him back. I think I'd be very lonely if I didn't spend time with you." Junpei confesses. He needs someone to talk to and with Itadori's time being consumed by baseball, Megumi has become his best friend too. 

        "You want a family?" Megumi questions in surprise. Kiro was definitely unexpected and if Megumi was never pregnant, he would have wanted to wait awhile before even thinking about having children.

         "Just one would be fine. Yuji wants a family too but the timing isn't right. I really like kids but I'm a little awkward around them, I don't know what to say or what to do. I like being around to help you out because in a way, it's helping me too." Junpei smiles, his confidence has grown a little and he finds it much easier to talk to everyone in the friend group.

       "Alright, Junpei, I understand."

         "Megumi." Yuuta calls, capturing Megumi's attention. He looks so full of life, his dark hair is slightly longer, he's gotten a little taller, and he's put on some muscle. Megumi gets out of his seat, setting Kiro down before rushing into Yuuta's opened arms. 

        "You're back! You look so great, you're hair is longer!" Megumi exclaims, pulling back and he can't hide the adoring smile on his face. "How was Greece? Tell me all about it."

        Yuuta doesn't want to let Megumi go, his arms are wrapped securely around Megumi's small waist and their chests are pressed together, Yuuta can feel Megumi's racing heart. Yuuta loves him, he's missed him every single second he was away in Greece. Every time he saw something he found beautiful, he could only think about how he wants Megumi to be there with him. 

       "Let's sit first." Yuuta chuckles, keeping his hand on Megumi's lower back as he leads him back to the table. "Hey Kiro, I brought you back some gifts, I'll bring them to your mom's later."

           "Hey Yuuta, your hair is longer." Junpei greets, pointing out what stands out the most to him. 

       "Hello Junpei, it's good to see you." Yuuta sits beside Megumi, amused by Kiro's possessive glare as he hugs onto Megumi, sitting on his lap. "Greece was gorgeous, I got lots of inspiration. Athens has so many historic landmarks, temples and theatres, you should've seen how amazing they were. I took lots of pictures but it's not the same. Next time I go to Greece, you and Kiro have to come with me."

         "Wherever my mom goes, I go." Kiro states, making his claim clear. He's very protective and possessive of his mom, he doesn't like sharing Megumi's attention with others. 

          Yuuta chuckles, "Of course, I wouldn't dare steal your mom and take him to Greece without you. I went to Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Pireas, Chania, Larissa, Patras... practically everywhere I could. I took lots of photos and completed some art pieces as well. I plan on going to Switzerland next."

         "Oh, are... um, are you leaving soon?" Megumi felt extremely lonely when Yuuta was gone. Megumi doesn't know how he feels towards Yuuta, he isn't ready to have a serious relationship after his first one went so badly. Not thinking too deeply about it is much easier than overwhelming himself.

         "No, I'll stick around for a while." Yuuta reassures and it relaxes Megumi. "I was gone for a while, I missed home and my friends... I missed you and Kiro the most."

           "We missed you too." Megumi admits, seeing no reason to hide how he feels.  

            "I did not miss him." Kiro argues defiantly.

            "Funny, I remember you asking every single week at least once when Yuuta was coming back." Megumi cocks an eyebrow, amused as Kiro's face turns bright red at having his business being put out in the open. Kiro doesn't love anyone other than his mom. But, even if he won't admit it, he does like some people. For example, he likes his Papa Toji, his grandparents Sera and Vincent, his friend from preschool named Aster, Uncle Yuji, Toge, Auntie Mai, and he has taken a recent liking to Yuuta. 

         Yuuta is a threat when it comes to taking Megumi's attention but Kiro likes how caring he is. He only upsets Kiro's mom when he has to leave for work related reasons, other than that he doesn't upset Megumi. Yuuta makes Megumi happy and Kiro likes when his mom is smiling. Plus, he isn't a suck up like Junpei but he does seem to like Kiro a great deal for whatever reason so Kiro likes Yuuta.

       "Let's not embarrass the boy. I'm starving, let's order food. Junpei, you're hungry right?" 

           "Oh, actually I should go. I'm meeting my mother to discuss furniture shopping. It's good that you're back, Okkotsu. Bye Megumi, see you tomorrow Kiro." Junpei waves as he makes his way out the restaurant. 

            "Let's order then, it's on me." Yuuta smiles, unable to tear his gaze away from Megumi's.