𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉

            "You and Yuuta kissed?! What does that mean, are you guys together?" Junpei whisper shouts excitedly. Megumi needed someone to talk to and with Itadori away for baseball, Junpei was the best option. After dropping Kiro off at preschool, he drove over to Itadori and Junpei's place. "Megumi, are you guys together?! I have to know!"

         "I missed when you were too shy and stuttered when you talked to me." Megumi sighs tiredly. Junpei waits quite impatiently for the answer he wants to know. "No, we're not dating. I think we were going to go further but I panicked and used Kiro being there as an excuse."

          "You guys kissed with Kiro there? Wow, you guys aren't shy at all."

          "No he wasn't there there, he was upstairs in bed." Megumi explains hurriedly.

      "Does he know you have bedroom partners? I mean, does he know you and Gojo..."

      "No! Well, I don't know. He might know, it's not like I'd keep it a secret if he asked. I don't know if Satoru told him, that little weasel would get enjoyment from telling Yuuta that. I don't want to hurt him, that's why I always tell him we shouldn't be doing things like that. I'm scared he'll hate me." Megumi doesn't know what he'd do if Yuuta hated him, he'd probably beg for forgiveness to the point he was on his knees and sobbing.

      It took awhile for Megumi to even reciprocate any attention he was given, he could only think about Sukuna. When he finally did sleep with someone else, no strings or expectations, it felt both really nice and a little lonely at the same time.  "Megumi, I'm not judging you at all. I think it's good you're putting yourself out there but I'm wondering, how many people are you sleeping with?" Junpei hadn't thought to ask before, he knows that Megumi is sleeping with Gojo but he is curious who else.

        "Naoya–"

       "Naoya?! B-b-but he's horrible! Megumi!?" Junpei trips over his words from how much disbelief he is in. He's only met Naoya twice and he will never forget how horrible and cruel he is, he looks at everyone like they're an insect that he'd love to crush under his expensive, shiny shoe. 

       "Exactly." Megumi agrees.

       "Exactly what? How does that make sense?" Junpei groans, rubbing his temples as a headache begins to form.

      "Naoya is a horrible person, Gojo is infuriating, Kugisaki is a girl–"

       "You're sleeping with the fashion designer who does all your clothes? Wait, I thought you didn't even like girls?"

      "I like who I like, I prefer men but Nobara is pleasant." Megumi shrugs. "We just have fun, she won't get attached."

       "You're risking a lot just trusting that your bedroom partners won't catch feelings. What will you do if they do? I mean, Gojo is your skating partner, Naoya will always be around, and Kugisaki is in the industry. She is the one who dresses you and designs everything." Junpei isn't sure that Megumi has considered all possibilities.

        Megumi pauses in thought, trying to carefully consider how he'd handle it if they were to catch feelings. "Nobara is strong, if I have a conversation with her she will understand. She isn't the type of person to flip out, cause a scene, and try to drag my name in the mud because her feelings weren't returned."

       "Gojo? Naoya?"

       "Naoya hates everyone except himself. As for Satoru... I'm not sure. I don't know if he'd be petty or not." Megumi shrugs. He's never heard of Satoru having feelings for anyone before, it's probably happened but Megumi isn't too sure. Then again, it's not like he's had any interest to know so perhaps it was mentioned but he simply wasn't paying attention.

      "He hates everyone but sleeps with you?" Junpei suddenly feels worried for Megumi. "Does he sleep with others?"

      "Probably. To him I'm just a stupid person who doesn't know their place." Megumi shrugs.

       "Alright, I'm still concerned but I trust your decisions. Does Itadori know about your activities?"

      "Who knows." Megumi grins. "See you later, you can just drop Kiro off at the ice rink after school. Satoru and I will be there."